chapter 10

Chapter 10.

The flight from Vancouver Canada to Incheon South Korea took off.

Siyeon sat quietly in the cabin, looking down. Vancouver is a city on the list of the most livable in the world, she came to this city 5 years ago to go to college, then get married, then went through many ups and downs. She finally escaped from this city.

Her marriage took place for only one benefit, which was to help her parents get out of debt, and the rest was like a mess.

She could not have imagined Owen Smith's beast-like nature, he was idealistic when he first flirted with her, then got married and then revealed his true nature. She suffered too much sexual abuse, she couldn't stand it, so she unilaterally divorced Owen.

Every time she was abused, she quickly went to find birth control pills to take, because she did not want to have children for the Smith family, she did not like this family at all.

After a month of going through all the legal proceedings, she was finally free. No children in common, no common property, she went out of Smith's mansion and didn't need to bring anything, she used a delivery service to bring the car she owned to Seoul. .

She doesn't care much about material things at the moment, she just needs to be free, then she will return to Seoul, earn a living to support herself, start over.

Siyeon asked herself, why didn't she make this wise decision in the first place? It was not until her marriage lasted for almost a year that she started acting. She should have gotten a divorce sooner.

Siyeon still can't forget that day, the day when she suddenly realized she had to do something, she realized she needed to be stronger.

That afternoon, she and a villa worker named Yubin went to the garden, the two of them checked the flowers in the garden, and then what else, Siyeon didn't remember. The next morning she woke up, feeling a little itchy on her back, then she suddenly found herself full of energy and wanted to act, want to break through something.

She took a shower and looked at her body in the mirror, the bruise on her left side showing a very dark color from Owen. Soon after, she went to find a lawyer and filed for divorce. When parents Lee heard about it, they also agreed to compromise, they always wanted her to live a happy life.

After 5 years, she is about to return to her parents' arms, she will return to her inherently happy life.

1 week later….

Siyeon woke up in a refreshed mood, the sunlight racing into the room for dancing. She went to her laptop and turned it on, opened her email, because 2 days ago Siyeon sent a resume to a company and she was waiting for their response.