chapter 12

Chapter 12.

Siyeon was sprawled out in her hotel room, her hand raised in front of her face with a number on it and grinning like a madman.

She didn't know what this feeling was, but she was really happy. Knowing that girl's name, and now even the phone number, how could not be happy.

After a month of stable work, she no longer accidentally met that person named Kim SuA. She thought that she would forget that figure soon, but who knew that the strong impression at the party that day made her unable to let go.

Siyeon has sneaked up to the 8th floor many times, sitting in a certain row of seats, looking at people passing by to see if she has met Kim SuA, but unfortunately not. So up to now, it has been a month since she hasn't seen SuA again.

Anyway, in a working floor with hundreds of people working, the chance of meeting again is very low. If SuA is someone with a high position in the group, the chance of meeting again is even lower.

While she was moaning to herself that she wanted to see Kim SuA again, luck smiled at her.

Ryujin is the head of the creative department, was sent by the general manager to go on a business trip to Canada for the first time, is a close friend and colleague of Siyeon, so she knew this information. She knew that the general manager sent a group of 5 people to Canada including Ryujin, then Ryujin revealed to her that the pink red-haired girl was going to Canada too. Siyeon was very happy and planned to take a few days off from work to fly to Canada.

Before booking a flight to Canada, Siyeon looked at her bank account number for a long time. When she became a bride for the Smith family, she inherited a few shares from the company they do business and received quarterly income, every time she received the profit, she sent money to Korea and kept it by mother Lee, she never used that property until now. Since Siyeon just started her job, this is the only money she has and she is about to spend it for that person named Kim SuA.

And she learned another rather shocking information, the person she thought was named Kim SuA, turned out to be Kim Bora. Ryujin went to a meeting and got to know Kim Bora and went back to the room to tell her.

Siyeon was a little disappointed in her heart. When you lie about your name, it proves that you don't want to be friends, so you lie to avoid it. She didn't understand why Bora lied about the name like that, she didn't know what kind of bad impression she made on Bora, it was clear that she had good intentions and wanted to help Bora with the strawberry smoothie

Or is it because she acts so suddenly that Kim Bora doesn't like it?

Siyeon flew to Canada and contacted Ryujin for more information about the whereabouts and work schedule. She questioned Ryujin like normal interest so Ryujin didn't know that she had come to Vancouver. Siyeon sat at the restaurant right opposite the Oddeye hotel where Ryujin was staying, then she saw Kim Bora go out for a walk, she immediately chased after Bora. She had already prepared a pen, her target was to get Bora's phone number.

Then she saw Kim Bora buy drink at her favorite coffee shop, when she was still living here she went to this shop almost every day to buy coffee.

And now that she had Kim Bora's phone number, it made her so happy that she couldn't sleep.

Even though she knew Kim Bora had a lover, she couldn't stop herself from doing these things.

She must have gone crazy...

---

Bora sat to dinner with Minji in the hotel room, she told all about her meeting with Siyeon in a panic.