chapter 29

Chapter 29.

A bad month has passed.

Siyeon after knowing the reason Bora wanted to break up with her, she immediately contacted Yubin to inquire about Bora's whereabouts, she wanted to meet Bora to explain. But Yubin has the same attitude as Bora and doesn't want to communicate with her.

Every time she calls, Yubin says let go of Bora, don't look for Bora anymore.

She also went to July hospital and searched every nook and cranny of that hospital, thinking that maybe Bora would come back to July, but the truth was that she didn't see Bora there.

Siyeon seemed to want to die, her love could not be seen by anyone. She gave love to Kim Bora with her whole life, but no one could see through….

She lived through each day with tragic mental torture. She still regularly went to work for 3 hours, then buried herself at home doing the rest of the work and immersed herself in alcohol and cigarettes with the desire to erase the terrible pain that was killing her.

She was extremely angry with Bae Joohyun and didn't want to have anything to do with Joohyun  anymore, but because the debt was still there, she couldn't do anything else.

She doesn't like drinking, she doesn't like cigarettes, but now those two things are her best friends, which she always keeps in the house. Her and Bora's cozy house now reeked of alcohol and cigarette smoke, and she didn't bother to deal with it either.

She just let her living space smell like that….

She is no longer interested in this life anymore...

She read somewhere in the book that when you love someone too much, you need to learn to let go of that person.

She loves Kim Bora like she wants to die again and again, and she absolutely can't let go of Bora. She thinks about Bora every day, it's terrible.

She called to report Dr. Han about Bora stopping the treatment, the doctor could only sigh, he said that there are many patients like Bora, who give up halfway.

After a month of hard work, Siyeon finally found Yubin's office. Yubin works in a suburban detective office. Yubin didn't want her to know where Yubin worked, so she had to find it herself with all her might.

Siyeon arranged a day to go to Yubin's office, when Yubin saw her suddenly standing at the door, Yubin  was surprised.

With no one around, Siyeon changed from calm to angry face, quickly locked the door and pushed Yubin against the wall hard. She grabbed Yubin’s shirt collar, crumpled it.