chapter 14

Chapter 14.

Siyeon drove in a frustrated mood, every ten seconds she slammed her hands on the steering wheel to release this frustration.

She was annoyed because she accidentally saw the image of Kim Bora drinking and smoking like a spoiled playgirl.

Maybe she had idealized Kim Bora all this time, so when she saw that horrible image, she felt angry, like she was betrayed.

For the past few days she'd been trying to avoid Bora because she felt embarrassed after the phone call that night. She didn't know what Kim Bora would think, maybe Bora would think she was a lewd pervert….

Siyeon didn't know, she used to be very scared when someone touched her, because every time she was touched, she suddenly remembered the nights when Owen abused her. The wounds Owen caused still had some lingering spots on her body, which were difficult to erase.

But when Bora touches her, she does not feel fear, but on the contrary, she feels sensitive, feels elated, feels satisfied. Bora just needed to touch her waist and move the hand and she wanted more and wanted to orgasm.

Since meeting Kim Bora, she has acted crazy and has such crazy emotions. She didn't expect her to be like this with a girl.

Anyway, Kim Bora is also very beautiful, her voice is very attractive, her actions are very attractive, so it makes Siyeon easy to fall.

Although Siyeon restrained herself, she couldn't bear to call Bora in the middle of the night and suggest to Bora, because she wanted to go to the top. The next day she lived with moments of extreme shame, she was afraid of being judged by Kim Bora, then Bora wouldn't talk to her anymore.....

And later, if Bora accidentally learns of her past, Bora will have a bad view of her. She is someone who has been married and divorced, going through such a husband, failure in marriage, choosing the wrong person, is her own shame. If Kim Bora knew about this, she would be embarrassed to death, she only had to find a hole to hide in.

With Bora already having a girlfriend, she couldn't do that, she would accidentally hurt a girl.

She suddenly remembered the voice email of a person whose email address is kimbora108, she suspected that Kim Bora at the company was the owner of this email. She listened to the recording in the email over and over again and recalled Kim Bora's voice, which was actually quite similar.

If this is true, it means that Bora's current girlfriend is her old schoolmate. The two of them used to be far away from each other and probably got back together. Such a beautiful love story, Siyeon could not blatantly interfere.

Siyeon thinks Kim Bora is perfect and she doesn't deserve Bora.

Today is Yeji's birthday and Yeji invited some people at work to a birthday party in a restaurant, and then went to a bar together. When going to the chain of bars, Siyeon, Yeji and everyone entered a bar when she accidentally caught Bora entering the bar next door. It's a gay bar.

Siyeon sat with Yeji's team for a while and then snuck out, went into the bar next door to find Bora. This bar was so crowded, it took her a long time to find Bora. Thanks to the light on the stripper girl in the right corner of the room, Siyeon saw Bora's figure standing nearby. Bora looked very happy, then went out on the balcony to drink more, and then smoke, and the person standing next to Bora drinking and smoking was the lover.

Bora fell in love with someone like that...?

And Siyeon lost control, she appeared in front of Bora, throwing Bora’s things away.