chapter 21

Chapter 21.

Bora drives to work as usual, her mouth yawns every half an hour due to lack of sleep.

Last night she couldn't sleep well because she knew that Siyeon was being abused by Owen again, she was extremely angry and felt helpless, she was too far away from Siyeon, unable to do anything.

Bora slept in a state of lying on the bed, holding the phone tightly on her stomach, closed her eyes for ten minutes, then opened the phone again to check, then went to sleep again, and so on in a loop. She is afraid that Siyeon will contact her so she needs to stay close to her phone so that she can answer Siyeon’s phone at any time.

Until she wakes up to work, the phone is still in the palm of her hand, as long as it rings and vibrates, she will be able to immediately notice.

At the company, instead of gathering colleagues to talk and drink as usual, Bora was in the office texting Siyeon, asking Siyeon about the flight time. Siyeon bought a ticket to fly back to Seoul in the afternoon of Canada time, that is, in the morning in Seoul, the time frame for Bora to go to work. According to calculations, Siyeon will land in Seoul in the afternoon of the next day, KST.

The next day, Bora will arrange to leave work early and pick up Siyeon at the airport.

Bora has had a bleak day at work. Siyeon texted that Siyeon was going to fly in 5 minutes, at that time Bora was going to have lunch. By the time she got off work, Siyeon had already arrived at the flight stop at Atlanta, Siyeon called her and she asked about the in-flight meal.

Siyeon's tone was calmer, no longer panicking like last night's call, Bora breathed a sigh of relief. After Siyeon got on a plane to fly straight back to Seoul, Bora suggested some movies that Siyeon could watch while on the long flight.

During the call Siyeon asked her what she wanted to talk to Siyeon about....

Siyeon seems to be looking forward to it, Bora said she will tell after the two meet at the airport.

One day passed, Bora went to work and came home early, she prepared everything and went to Incheon airport, Siyeon's flight was scheduled to land at 4 pm and now at 2 pm Bora is already in Incheon.

Because she really wanted to see Siyeon, she was also worried, she couldn't wait to see Siyeon again.

It's been 5 months since she last saw Siyeon, a short time but for Bora it feels like 5 years, as long as the time she lost contact with Siyeon when Lee family moved to Seoul.

She didn't expect that, Siyeon actually had something feeling for her, Siyeon needed her, she had to be by Siyeon’s side at all costs.

After two hours of waiting eagerly, Bora paced around the airport to relieve her own anxiety, she really couldn't sit still. She looked at the flight notice board, after more than an hour of waiting she saw the flight information from Canada, 40 minutes to take off.