4 • date

playlist: Fire - BTS
word count: 1900

••• 🤎 • 🥀 •••

Jimin's POV

I'm at the high school building during lunchtime, sneaking behind Dahyun's back as she, Chaeyoung, and Tzuyu eat in the cafeteria. The other students are looking at me with rather loving eyes because I am the 'popular senior'. I gave Dahyun a back hug, which astonished her.

Jimin: hey baby

Dahyun: mhmm

Dahyun, Chaeyoung and Tzuyu are sitting on a round table, Dahyun in the middle and Chaeyoung is on her left, Tzuyu on her right, Chae moved more to the side to let me sit beside Dahyun. she can be nice at times, i just knew that. I let go of the hug and sat beside Dahyun.

Jimin: why arent you eating?

Dahyun: im full

Dahyun pushed her plate to me

Dahyun: i know u havent eat..here u can eat it...

I pushed the plate back to her.

Jimin: feed me...

Dahyun: what?

Jimin: feed me

Dahyun: theres alot of people here

Jimin: we've done it a lot babe what are u talking about even Chae and Tzu are use to it.

I smiled at Chaeyoung and Tzuyu, they smiled back. even if I was annoyed with how Chaeyoung and Tzuyu had to come with us yesterday, but those 2 are like sisters to Dahyun and i cant hate them. wait hate is a strong word. lets change it to... dislike. yes.

••• 🤎 • 🥀 •••

Dahyun's POV

i was walking through the corridors with Chaeyoung and Tzuyu beside me when someone captured me from the back, both hands around my stomach resting their head on my shoulder. Jimin...

Dahyun: since when did you get in here?

Jimin: since you 3 walked out of class.

Dahyun: and why are you here for exactly?

Jimin: i wanna take you out on a date.

Dahyun: a date?

Jimin: yeahhh

Dahyun: when?

Jimin: tonight, ill pick you up at 6. ill take you out for dinner and maybe we can go to the park or something... ill do anything you want to do.

Dahyun: okay...

he released the hug and went in front of me. taking my hands and giving a kiss behind both of my hands.

Jimin: you dont have to wear fancy clothes, i know you dont like dresses and heels so just wear the casuals.

Dahyun: okayy

Jimin: you also dont have to wear make up if your uncomfortable with it, just saying.

Dahyun: sighssss, I gett itt babeee.

he chuckled and bid his goodbyes to me and to Chaeyoung and Tzuyu who were actually waiting for me somewhere in the hallway while staring at us.

••• 🤎 • 🥀 •••

I've been checking the time every ten seconds, and it is now 6.03; where is he? He stated he would arrive at 6, but he is now three minutes late. I dress casually because he told me to, so I do. sounds odd, but whatever.