31 • rude

playlist: Coffee - BTS
word count: 553

••• 🤎 • 🥀 •••

Narrator's POV

Jungkook: you better make it last hyung, its not all the time you find a perfect girl like her you know..

Jimin: i know, i'll have her till my last breath.

••• 🤎 • 🥀 •••

a week later...

Jiyu: OH- mY gOd!'
Aeri: VERY RUDE!!
Yejun: well congrats guys..

3 different people with 3 different expression when they finally found out that the 2, Jimin and Dahyun, are finally dating again..

the 5 people, Jiyu, Aeri, Yejun, Jimin and Dahyun were all at a restaurant. Jimin and Dahyun were planning to spill the tea that they were finally dating after they ate but Dahyun was to excited to wait that long.

the 3 older girls were the last ones to find out about them 2.

it has been a week or so since Jimin and Dahyun had started yet going back on dating, they were to caught up on each other, forgetting about telling the other 3 girls.

Jimin: forgot you guys exist..

Jimin said nonchalantly, getting a smack in the arm by his not so new girlfriend, and a glare followed after.

Dahyun: no, we're really sorry, i got to caught up on things and actually forgot, but i did plan on telling everyone as a surprise eventually but I was to excited to keep it away so i said it to Chae and Tzu as soon as i got back a week ago.. im sorry unnieee...

Dahyun said cutely, pouting her pink lips.. The 3 older girls, Jiyu, Aeri and Yejun 'aw-ed', smilling fondly at the youngest girl. she was too cute to handle..

if the 3 girls were already 'aw-ed' at Dahyun, what about her boyfriend sitting beside her, looking straight into her eyes then to her lips every second..

he was looking, or more like staring deeply into her.. he looks at her like shes the most precious thing in the world, like he couldnt stay away from her.

his eyes shows all that, the love, the fond, the admire, and all the lovely things you could mention when you love someone like a lot.

doesnt that already show how much he loves her.. your eyes and action tells and shows you everything no words can explain..

Jiyu: ehem.. we're also here..

Jiyu mumbled a little loudly, just loud enough for the other to hear..

Jimin finally took off his eyes from the youngest girl, realizing what he was doing.. he looked back at the others who were sitting on the table too. kinda embarrassed but also kinda not..

Jiyu playfully rolled her eyes, smiling slightly at the whipped Jimin..

'he's so whipped for her..' Jiyu thought in her silent mind.

••• 🤎 • 🥀 •••