2 • teacher

playlist: Boy With Luv - BTS
word count: 1450

••• 🤎 • 🥀 •••

Narrator's POV

It was now the fourth period. After Jimin left his college building and made his way to the high school building, a security guard stopped him and questioned him about his whereabouts.

Jimin: oh, one of my teacher told me to give paper works to one of a high school student.

security: oh ok

He certainly lied; he came here just to meet Dahyun. He simply meets with her at lunch, but today he felt like coming to her class for a change. He approached Dahyun's class and knocked, hearing the teacher remark,

Ms. Jung: oh theres someone, wait guys let me see who it is.

Ms. Jung approached the door and unlocked it. Her students were perplexed when she opened the door because of the astonished expression on her face. Jimin saluted the teacher and bowed when he saw him directly in front of him.

Jimin: Morning Seonsaengnim(teacher) sorry to disturb your class.

Ms. Jung: ohhh Jiminnn! i got shocked a little. didnt expect one out of 3 most annoying ex student would be here.

she faked smile playfully while squinting her eyes.

Jimin: that hurts ms.

Jimin faked a smile playfully back at the teacher.

Ms. Jung: ohh im kiddingg i still love you!

Ms. Jung patt Jimin's head and smiled.

Ms. Jung: so what are you doing here? arent you supposed to be in class right now? dont tell me your skipping again. *glares*

Jimin: well i dont know either.

he shrug his shoulder while saying that.

Ms. Jung: do you want me to put you in detention like i use to back when you were at high school?

Jimin: no no ms im here to meet dub-.. Dahyun...

Ms. Jung: Dahyun? Kim Dahyun? why do u need her?

Jimin: i need to talk to her please.

Ms. Jung: No.

Jimin got taken aback a little from the teachers response.

Jimin: whyyy notttt?

Ms. Jung: She's a brilliant, intelligent, and excellent student; please don't allow your own preferences influence her.

Jimin: i wonttt do thattt i swear.

he put both his hands up like he was being caught by a police.

Ms. Jung: then let me do something to you. will u let me?

Jimin: sure i guess, but will u let me talk to her after?

Ms. Jung: maybe *shrugs shoulders*

Ms. Jung told him to stay outside for a minute while she went back in her class.

Ms. Jung: sorry it took a while class, but here i want to introduce you to one of my old students back when he was in high school.

the students were all curious and asking who 'he' is.

Ms. Jung: I present you....

Ms. Jung unlocked the door and motioned for Jimin to enter, however, he was hesitant to enter. Ms. Jung ultimately drew him into the classroom. Several of the students were shouting their heads off when they realized it was Jimin, everal of the boys were even shouting. Other than Dahyun, Chaeyoung, and Tzuyu, three girls, as Jimin entered, those 3 didn't appear to care.