10 • seniors

playlist: Telepathy - BTS
word count: 1049

••• 🤎 • 🥀 •••

Narrator's POV

after their breakfast and all the morning routines they do, they eventually went to school. almost slightly arriving late but thanks to their speedy legs, they arrived just in time.

they went to their first class, then sat on their respective seats and prepare for the first period to start.

••• 🤎 • 🥀 •••

on break time where they usually eat and chat with each other at the cafeteria, this time Dahyun went to the collage building to show her Jiyu unnie about the gift and about the note that she wanted to give Jimin.

••• 🤎 • 🥀 •••

Jiyu's POV

i was walking with my friends, Yejun and Aeri in the hallway while going to the cafeteria until a voice called my name.

Dahyun: Jiyu unnie!

the 3 of us stopped walking and turned our heads back.

you know when its not even your name who's getting called but they're your friend so you turned back too? yes thats exactly what happend to Yejun and Aeri.

Jiyu: Ohh Dahyuniee! whats up??
Dahyun: look unnie!

Dahyun pushed a box to my direction which signals myself to take it.

Jiyu: what is this Dahyunie?
Dahyun: im pretty sure that is the gift he accidentally 'left'.
Jiyu: ooo.. can i open it?
Dahyun: yea sure!

i slowly open the velvet box and saw nothing in it, just a note stick on the upside of the box.

Dahyun: read it unnie!

i read the note silently in my heart and i can sense that Yejun and Aeri are reading it with me, looking from beside me.

Aeri: AWW THATS SO SWEET!! IM GONNA CRYYYY
Yejun: gosh Aeri you dont even know whats happening here.
Jiyu: hush girls.. anyways THAT is literally so cutee Daaaa!! but wheres the necklace?
Dahyun: RIGHT HERE!

Dahyun took out the necklace from under her uniform. the initial D and J were beautiful there.

Aeri: EVEN MORE SWEETER!!
Yejun: sighs Aeri
Jiyu: oh my god i didnt know Jimin can be this sweet!

suddenly a loud gasp can be heard from my right side. i turned to my right and saw Aeri holding her chest with a shocked expression on her face and soon Dahyun and Yejun faced her too.

Jiyu: what happend Aeri?
Aeri: tha- that necklace is from Jimin?? The Park Jimin?? The one who's best friends with The Jeon Jungkook and My Little Crush Kim Taehyung?? and the one WHO LEFT??
Jiyu: yes Aeri thats from that Jimin.
Yejun: how though?
Aeri: EXACTLY! HOW?!

••• 🤎 • 🥀 •••

Dahyun's POV

Jiyu unnie turned to me and said

Jiyu: oh yeah i forgot to introduce you to them. lemme introduce you now.

she pulled me forward towards her a little bit and pushed me lightly towards her friends for them to see me clearly. which is pretty awkward for me but anyways..

Jiyu: so Da, this 2 girls are my best friends.
Yejun: hi im Yejun and this dramatic girl over here is Aeri.

Yejun unnie said while pointing to herself then to Aeri unnie.

Aeri: hush it Yejun, i can introduce myself.
Yejun: go ahead..
Aeri: Hi! i am Jung Aeri nice to meet you!
Dahyun: nice to meet you too Aeri unnie.
Aeri: sooo whats your name? i heard Jiyu calls you something like Da?
Dahyun: oh yea heh.. my name is Kim Dahyun, mostly people calls me Da.
Aeri: you're really pretty you know?
Jiyu: that is exactly why Jimin chose her to be his girlfriend..

Jiyu unnie blurted out, getting irritated by the dumbness of her friends by not understanding the correct situation here..

Yejun: s- she-..
Aeri: lemme continue it Ye.. ahem.. S-SHES JIMINS GIRLFRIEND?!
Dahyun: to be exact, im actually his ex girlfriend..

Yejun and Aeri unnie raised one of their eyebrows in confusion.

Yejun: what happened?
Dahyun: well apparently because he had to move away, we ended up breaking apart from each other afterwards.. but it'll be fine, we both will get over it eventually...
Aeri: awww thats so saddd...
Jiyu: Jimin talks about you every time we're together you know Da?
Aeri: right! at the cafeteria, at the field, in a classroom, in this exact hallway we're standing on.. everywhere but we just didnt know who you were.
Yejun: Jimin talks about you that much to the point that i actually know you and have seen your relationship.. even though ive never met you before until now.
Jiyu: everytime Jimin and you met, im pretty sure its either him going to the high school building or u both just went home together without letting us catch a glimpse..

it was getting pretty awkward for me and im pretty sure Yejun unnie noticed it.

Yejun: we should stop talking about him dont you think? i dont really want you to have a suddenly mental breakdown here.
Jiyu: lets change topic! so you heard that Aeri likes Taehyung right, Da?
Dahyun: yeah i heard her say that just now.
Jiyu: well my dear best friend Jung Aeri.. this Kim Dahyun is your Kim Taehyungs childhood best friend.
Dahyun: more like "my-parents-entrusted-him-to-take-care-of-me-in-high-school" but sure we can be labeled as best friends too at some point.
Aeri: danggg this high school girl is getting all da bois!!
Dahyun: well not really..

••• 🤎 • 🥀 •••

author note: ngl im kinda liking this chapter~~
maybe not so much of the first 3 boring paragraphs but the rest are pretty fine to me.

got to see the new characters introduced as Yejun and Aeri as Jiyu's best friends.

not liking a lot of my old chapters since im pretty lazy to write but this one is not as bad as the other ones if u ask me.