13 • park

playlist: Truth Untold - BTS
word count: 714

••• 🤎 • 🥀 •••

Narrator's POV

after dinner, they decided to go to a park. they visited the same park that Dahyun and Jimin had went to just before their breakup day.

going back to this exact park gives pretty happy and awful memories to Dahyun.

the three were casually walking inside the park through the gates.

Dahyun: hey did you know that this is the same exact park me and Jimin went to when we had our last date?

Dahyun stated sadly..

Chaeyoung: hhuhh?? then why did we go here unnie?? we should just go back home..

Chaeyoung said back with both sad and questionable tone.

Dahyun: nono its fine.. this park is really nice and calming.
Tzuyu: wont you be reminded of him?
Dahyun: already did..

she stated calmly even though deep down she know she is going to cry any minute now.

Dahyun gave Chaeyoung and Tzuyu a sad smile while she sat down in the same bench she and Jimin has sat on last time.

••• 🤎 • 🥀 •••

the three were just either sitting down, walking around the park, looking around the places, looking up the night sky to see the shining star and moon..

until Dahyun started to feel her tears flowing..

she tried to keep it in and not show it in front of Chaeyoung and Tzuyu but that was as long as she can hold.

a minute later was when Tzuyu had noticed that Dahyun was silently crying.

Tzuyu: Dahyun unnie?

Dahyun shockingly looked at where Tzuyu was at and saw the younger walking towards her.

Dahyun: hmm?

Dahyun hummed in a calm tone.

Tzuyu: why are you crying?

the youngest said while wiping Dahyuns tears that were flowing with her thumbs.

Tzuyus question caught Chaeyoungs attention and hurriedly walked towards the other two, sitting beside Dahyun after arriving with a worried look.

Chaeyoung: unnie? what happened?

after a few seconds Dahyun decided to answer the other 2 younger.

Dahyun: its nothing.. i just.. i dont know..

Chaeyoung sighs understanding what Dahyun is feeling.

Chaeyoung: you miss him dont you?
Dahyun: i guess of course i do.. i love him still..
Tzuyu: im sorry unnie...
Dahyun: its fine Tzu, im the one who's supposed to be over him.

my tears started to stop after i calm down a bit. the 3 of us were just sitting in the bench side by side staring into nothing.

••• 🤎 • 🥀 •••

Dahyun's POV

this park was used to be our date spot, not a lot of people came here at night so it gives us more privacy to spend time together, just the 2 of us.

the swings where you used to push me off on, the sand pit where we burry each others phone in, the slides where we just walk down from, the see saw where we would try to flung each other off from..

i still remember our last date, when your shoelaces were untied and i decided to leave you behind.

those memories felt like they were just made yesterday..

this old wooden bench felt like they were safer when you were around.

the cold air felt warmer with you by my side.

the night sky felt more dark without you as the north star being beside me.

the park where we were supposed to have fun at felt more gloomy when you are gone.

but the thing that hurts the most was

my heart felt sorrow, depressed and a tight knot was formed without you here.

it hurts more to know that, you are 325 kilometers away from where im standing right now.

••• 🤎 • 🥀 •••

what i suddenly imagined the park to be like, just like no trees and there are gates around the park, maybe add more childlike stuff like slides and seesaw

••• 🤎 • 🥀 •••

author note: i slightly got a motivation to write so im probably gonna be a little more active in posting.

there maybe times where the chapters are shorter than usual, just like this one.

and i have a taekook book planned out but im gonna release it after i finish this book cus its harder for me to control 2 books and try to finish them at once.

spoiler, its called "highschool romance" except if i suddenly change it in the future🙂 donno myself. (28/06/22)