32 • grieve

playlist: Blue & Grey - BTS
word count: 1010

••• 🤎 • 🥀 •••

Narrator's POV

'he's so whipped for her..' Jiyu thought in her silent mind.

••• 🤎 • 🥀 •••

Dahyun: where are we going?
Jimin: dont worry about that, youll see soon..

today is a sunday, meaning that Dahyun doesnt have collage today. so here they both are, driving to who knows where. Jimin called her this morning and told her to get ready and put some type of blindfolds on cause he's gonna surprise her with something.

it has almost been a whole month since the 2 started dating again. it wasnt hard for them to clop together again, knowing that they have done this before, just a few years back.

they just had a 2 years break from their relationship, it doesnt mean that it would be hard for them to clop and unleash them from each other.

isnt that how relationship works? there would be time when you clop to each other and another time when you separate. before their break up about 2 years ago, they have been dating for a few years, it made it easier for them to not be awkward around each other when they get back together.

it may be awkward when they first met each other again after a long time, but after a few more meetings, its basically the same like the old days.

holding hands, hugging, small pecks, kissing isnt that much of a problem for them in their relationship.

Jimin: we're here, you can take off your blindfold now.

Dahyun listened, slowly taking her blindfolds off, squinting her eyes from the brightness of the light. after a few seconds, letting her eyes get use to the lighting, she finally realized where they are at.

Dahyun: huh? w-why?

a confused expression was placed on Dahyuns face. inside she was scared, sad and nervous mixed all together seeing this place.

they were in a graveyard..

Dahyun: i dont get it.. why are we here?

Jimin held her hand and guided her inside the graveyard.

Jimin: your mom asked me to bring you to your father, she said its been long since you've last visited him and she said that you're to scared and sad to come here again..

Jimin explained while the 2 held each others hands, walking until they see Dahyuns dad graveyard tomb.

when they reach the tomb, Jimin took out 2 red roses for Dahyun to hand out for her father.

red roses means love and grieve,

Dahyun took the 2 roses from Jimin and placed them on top of her fathers burial

the 2 lovers sat beside her fathers burial,

Jimin: why did you stop going to your father?

Jimin asked once they were comfortably seated down.

Dahyun: i guess i just didnt feel like it anymore..

Jimin looked at her and knew that something was actually wrong, past relationship must have became an issue.

Jimin came closer to Dahyun and embrace her into a tight warm hug. he knew he was the problem to this.

Jimin: i know you dont want me to say sorry anymore but i cant help it. because of me a lot of things changed about you..

Dahyun didnt say anything, she only listens to what her lover has to say. even though she knew this was somewhat true, she doesnt want to admit that, she doesnt want Jimin to be in the wrong..

Jimin: even though i am in the wrong, please dont change your actions to your surroundings.. he's your father, i know you love him, you know you love him.

Jimin pulled away from the hug, but he was still staring right into the girls eyes..

Jimin: i may have caused a change in your life back then, but im here again.. please dont stop visiting your father.. you use to visit him daily, dont just change because a stupid boy like me broke you before..

Jimin saw tears gathering up on Dahyuns eyes, she then closed her eyes and let the tear drops fall to her face.

Jimin was quick enough to wipe it away before it dropped of her cheeks though..

Jimin: hey.. why are you crying? i dont like seeing you cry...

Jimin said in a very soft loving tone. he had never ever in his life talked in a tone like that to anyone other than Dahyun.

Dahyun: i-i.. i just dont like that your blaming yourself in this..

Jimin kissed her right then and there.. they dont give a fuck about anyone or anything who can see what they are currently doing.. screw all the humans, the ghost, the zombies..

they do what they want to do..

••• 🤎 • 🥀 •••

••• 🤎 • 🥀 •••

author note: wanting to finish this book today (20/10/22) but i dont think that's happening💀, i have bio igcse tomorrow and i cant anymore, i need to study but im lazy, i wanna write but my head is hurting🤡

but im trying to finish this book as soon as possible before i fully lost motivation again and not continue it in a long time..

thats why im very sorry if these last few chapters are very ugly and unorganized.. i just write nonsense things and not thinking where the plot is going.

but im sure the very last chapter will be quiet interesting cause thats literally the first chapter i wrote for this book and the whole plot why i wanted to start this book..

im sorry and thank you🤓✊