18 • years

playlist: Young Forever - BTS
word count: 981

••• 🤎 • 🥀 •••

Narrator's POV

2 years later

Dahyun, Chaeyoung and Tzuyu survived highschool and is finishing their collage years by now.

and of course..

they enrolled in the same school. basically its the same school as their highschool.

the three havent planned anything yet for when they finished collage.

all they know is that, them 3.. theyll always be together, no matter the circumstances.

theyve been best friends for so long, it makes no sense to them, to just leave each other behind.

deep down.. they know, in the future they'll probably have to be separated from one another.

but for now? theyll just enjoy the life they have now with just the 3 of them.

••• 🤎 • 🥀 •••

same goes to Jimin, Taehyung and Jungkook.

the 3 also has been friends for the longest decades and cant seem to be separated from one another.

••• 🤎 • 🥀 •••

Jimin's POV

finally..

after a whole lot years of spending time at busan. tomorrow is the day. the official day that we all will be going back to seoul.

a city full of memories, full of nostalgia.

since the 3 of us didnt really finished college, we, well i guess more to me, i learnt to read books at least finishing 2 books per month.

the other 2? well they just learn from what the learn.. medias like youtube could also help educate people.

anyways we are adults, we get to choose and do as we please.

so thats what we are doing right now.

i booked the 3 of us a flight back to seoul. its like a 1 hour flight. we can actually use a car for a 3 till 4 hours drive but we got to lazy to drive so i booked us a flight.

our parents would be staying here so we will eventually have to go back here and visit them for sometime.

but for this next moment.. ill be spending my life at seoul again.

••• 🤎 • 🥀 •••

Narrator's POV

after arriving at seoul, the first thing they did was check in to their old apartment to see if its still there or if somebody has taken it.

arriving at the floor, they went straight to their old doors and straight on knocking it.

after a few knocks, they heard footsteps coming closer to the front door, then it soon open revealing a middle aged woman.

??: yes? how can i hep you young mans?

the middle aged woman asked.

Jimin: uhm can we ask you something ms?

Jimin asked back.

??: yes sure!

she answered.

Jimin: is this place currently your apartment now?

he said pointing at the apartment unit behind the woman.

??: oh yes i live here now. i just checked in last 3 months or so.

she explained and the 3 boys just nodded slowly.

••• 🤎 • 🥀 •••

after having a whole conversation with the unknown lady, they left the building not knowing where to go and where to stay at.

Taehyung: should we just book a hotel here somewhere?

Taehyung asked but its more like a sentence.

Jimin: i dont remember any hotel being here tae..
Jungkook: and the cabs here are so hard to find..

the youngest complained.

Jimin: we'll figure something out..
Taehyung: whose that girl in our old collage again? jisu? jiyi? whats her name?

Taehyung asked, forgetting his old friends name.

Jungkook: Jiyu?
Taehyung: oh yeahh her!
Jimin: whats with her?

jimin asked while looking around the place to see if there are any cabs going around the place.

Taehyung: we can ask her a favor to stay with her for a night i guess then we'll find a hotel to stay in after while searching for an apartment to live in..

the second eldest said.

Jungkook: go ask her jimin hyungg.. you were close to her back then.

Jimin: kay ill try calling her.."

after a few times ringing, Jiyu answered the call.

Jiyu: Jim? sup!

Jiyu said from the other line.

Jimin: sup Jiyyy, uh soo can i ask you a favor?
Jiyu: sure!
Jimin: so uhmm the three of us are at seoul right now and apparently our apartment has someone living there now, and i see no hotels around us also forgot to mention about the cabs not being anywhere here..

Jungkook: DO YOU MIND PICKING US UP AND LETTING US STAY AT YOUR APARTMENT FOR ONE NIGHT??"

Jungkook screamed far away from the phone but loud enough for Jiyu to hear and screech from the sound,

Jiyu: oh waw uh, that was loud Kook.. but i mean suree you guys can stay at mines for tonight.. ill pick you guys up, where are you?

after telling her where they were at, Jiyu drove to their location, picking them up and went straight back to Jiyus apartment.

which took about 10 minutes of a drive from where they were from.

••• 🤎 • 🥀 •••

Jimin: you sure we can stay here tonight?

Jimin asked once they arrived at Jiyus apartment.

Jiyu: dudes, we were collage friends, im cool with you guys staying here. just dont rape me in the middle of the night please.

she joked and the 3 boys just rolled their eyes and started dragging their luggage to the guest rooms theyll be staying at.

••• 🤎 • 🥀 •••