30 • congrats

playlist: Dynamite - BTS
word count: 717

••• 🤎 • 🥀 •••

Narrator's POV

Dahyun shyly nodded while biting her bottom lips. Jimin placed his hand of her chin and pulled her bottom lips away from her teeth with his thumb.

then he gave her millions of pecks which made her giggle like a little girl. the sound of her giggles that Jimin literally missed..

••• 🤎 • 🥀 •••

Dahyun: Chae! Tzu! come out!! i have to tell you something!!!

Dahyun yelled as soon as she got back to their apartment. a few seconds later Chaeyoung came out of the room wearing a face mask, while Tzuyu wearing a koala onesie.

Chaeyoung: yea unnie?
Tzuyu: what is it unnie?

Dahyun was too excited to know where to start talking from.. she took a deep breath while there was a big smile plastered on her beautiful face.

Dahyun: i got myself a...

she excitedly stop, signing Chaeyoung and Tzuyu to guess what she actually got.

Tzuyu: did you get us snacks?

she shakes her head as a no,

Chaeyoung: a car?

another no,

Tzuyu: a house?
Chaeyoung: wait your gonna leave us?

Dahyun made a confuse, questioning look to the 2 younger ones..

Dahyun: huh no? i never said yes to that what do you mean..

the 2 youngers made an "O" mouthing, and continued to guess.

Chaeyoung: a new clothing?
Dahyun: living things guys.
Chaeyoung: seed to grow a plant..
Dahyun: nope!

Dahyun said, popping the letters "pe" from the nope.

Tzuyu: a pet dog?
Dahyun: naurrrrr...
Chaeyoung: thenn whatttt?

Chaeyoung whined, tired of guessing what her unnie got.

Dahyun: i got myself a boyfriend!!

Dahyun said, smiling widely.. the wide smile she had, grew larger seeing the very much shocked expressions of her 2 friends.

Chaeyoung: wha-..

Chaeyoung stated halfway with huge eyes almost popping out, while Tzuyu had a similar face expression, big widened eyes and a wide gap between her 2 lips.

after the 2 younger ones calmed down a little bit, while Dahyun was still kinda giggling, Tzuyu asked.

Tzuyu: w-who is it unnie??
Chaeyoung: who is it?? i dont think you even go out with boys that often other than Jimin, Taehyung or Jungkook...

there was a moment of silent, Tzuyu and Chaeyoung were still confused while Dahyun was really really really excited for her 2 friends finally finds out and realize what's happening.

Tzuyu: dont tell me its..

Tzuyu started and stared at me looking for clues and answer which i smirked at..

Tzuyu: OH MY GOD IT IS ISNT IT?!
Chaeyoung: what? what is it??? TZUU TELL ME!!

Chaeyoung stubbornly yelled still not getting who it is..

Tzuyu: Chae-unnie.. are you dumb or dumber..
Chaeyoung: huh?
Dahyun: isn't it obvious?
Tzuyu: it sure is, i think..

Chaeyoung stands there confused as hell, but then her big smart brain finally realizes..

Chaeyoung: OH SHIT!! HOLY SHIT ITS HIM ISNT IT?!
Dahyun: not sure who you're thinking about but yeah sure!
Tzuyu: its Jimin right? who else would it be.
Dahyun: CORRECT!

Dahyun happily cheered, Chaeyoung ran to her unnie and pulled Tzuyu with her. the 2 gave the oldest girl a hug.

Chaeyoung: congrats unnie, stay happy for us and for yourself..
Tzuyu: im happy for you unnie, you 2 were already perfect for each other, everyone knows this..
Dahyun: thanks girls..

Dahyun said before giving the 2 a tighter hug..

••• 🤎 • 🥀 •••

Jimin: i did it,
Taehyung: congrats hyung, i knew you both were bound to get together again..

Taehyung said, knowing what Jimin meant already..

Jungkook: you better make it last hyung, its not all the time you find a perfect girl like her you know..

Jimin: i know, i'll have her till my last breath.

••• 🤎 • 🥀 •••