14 • jimin

playlist: Tomorrow - BTS
word count: 793

••• 🤎 • 🥀 •••

Narrator's POV

flashback to their break up day in Jimins point of view.

Jimin went out of Dahyun's house with a devastating heart. he left his love just to go to another city.

since he walked when he was on the way here, he also has to walk all the way back home.

deciding to take it slow and just clear up his mind with hus surroundings, he slowly walked and reach a nearby park.

also the exact same park the two went to on their last date.

Jimin sat down on the bench and re think his decision on things.

should he leave Dahyun?

should he really leave her?

should he leave his first love to go back to his hometown?

should he leave his lover to go with his best friends?

should he leave his lover to go with his family?

or should he just stay here, in seoul with Dahyun and forget everything about busan?

he doesn't know..

Jimin doesn't know what to do.

he broke up already with Dahyun so theres basically no turning back.

he did it.

he ended things with her.

for the sake of his mother who keeps on begging him to go to busan.

••• 🤎 • 🥀 •••

asking for a long distance relationship wont work. having a long distance relationship would usually end with a disaster.

doesnt matter about the trust you have built in your relationship.

one single lie, you tell to your partner, then thats it. everything will be over starting from then.

a single lie can disturb a whole relationship you built all the way.

a single lie can break all the trust you made.

keeping promises like

'i wont disappoint you.'

'i promise im all yours.'

'i promise you are the only one.'

'trust me, im not seeing anyone other than you.'

'i promise ill be back in your arms in no time.'

will never come true.

not everyone keeps their promises anyways.

promises are meant to be broken.

they are often broken.

you have half percent of a chance to survive a whole long distance relationship.

but that doesn't mean that if you are far away from each other, your relationship will get better since you would fight less.

no, having long distance relationship will just grow the distance you have from each other.

sure you would be calling once or twice a day. but you will never know what the other is actually doing behind your back that you didnt know of.

even when you arent doing a long distance relationship, meaning you live close by or something to your girlfriend or boyfriend, that doesn't mean like you would know about everything they are doing.

everyone doubts about each others trust.

••• 🤎 • 🥀 •••

after half an hour of just sitting there on the parks bench. Jimin decided that he should head back home now.

he was too into his thoughts about what he should do and not realizing about the ambulance who passed him a few minutes ago.

arriving back home after a long slow walk, he was greeted by 2 of his best friends Taehyung and Jungkook sitting on the couch watching tv.

the 2 haven't noticed that Jimin arrived already until when he sat down beside them on the couch.

Jungkook finally realized his eldest hyung is here,

Jungkook: hyung? how did it go?

Jimin: it went.. fine..

Jimin answered, standing back up and leaving to his bedroom and plopping down onto his bed.

Taehyung and Jungkook let Jimin have his alone time for a while before they went in his room and talk to him about whatever happened at Dahyun's house.

••• 🤎 • 🥀 •••

Jimin's POV

i am thinking about what would happend when people finally realize i broke up with Dahyun.

like my parents, what would they say?

Dahyun have met my whole family before, she once went to my grandparents house, meeting my grandparents, aunts, uncles, cousins and nephews.

they all loved her dearly.

we had a family dinner and i decided to invite her over, introducing her to my whole family. the next time i went to my grandparents house, they all talked about how lovely Dahyun was.

they said how beautiful and polite she was, she was caring to my nephews and niece, she got along with my cousins really well, and hung around with the adults for sometime too.

a dreamed girl my whole family was looking for, for me. she was a girl, which my whole family would straight up approved for, when we decided to get married in the old future we built.

••• 🤎 • 🥀 •••

author note: yay after a whole lot of chapters of dahyuns pov, this chapter is about jimin's pov.

and happy army day💜 (09/07/22)

(thank you, 800+ read💜)