37 • done

playlist: Truth Untold - BTS
word count: 674

••• 🤎 • 🥀 •••

Narrator's POV

and here we are.. over again.. guess we aren't meant to be..

Dahyun and Chaeyoung were sitting at the living room, the television was on but they were busy with their rants.

Dahyun: and just like that Chae.. we're done for.. again..

Dahyun mumbled, then leaned her head back against the couch ends. Chaeyoung went closer to her unnie and hugged her.

she felt really bad for Dahyun mostly.. Tzuyu was sleeping when Dahyun told Chaeyoung about everything that happened with Jimin.

they ended things.. in a good note though atleast! right???

wanna know how thats goes? sure lets get some flash backs

••• 🤎 • 🥀 •••

flash back to the ending of the previous chapter...

its not everyday anymore when they get to stay in each others arm and have some silence surrounds them..

Jimin: you know i love you right?
Dahyun: i-i dont think i do know that anymore..

Dahyun bravely said, then she right away looked down, breaking the eye contacts.

Jimin: i genuinely do Dahyun, its just that..

Jimin started but felt bad about it, not knowing how to say this..

Jimin: maybe we arent meant for each other.. you deserve a guy who would treat their girlfriend as their girlfriend..

thats when Dahyun starts to feel water streaming down her cheeks. Jimin let go of Dahyuns waist. this is one way of ending things.

Dahyun: its okay, i get it.. atleast this time im prepared, unlike the past..

Dahyun nonchalantly said, which made Jimins heart break a thousand more times..

Jimin hugged Dahyun very tightly,

Jimin: im really really sorry Da, i dont know what's wrong with me..
Dahyun: no really Jimin, its okay, im probably the problem here..
Jimin: no no no, you were never the problem Da, you are perfect everyone would want to date you, to be with you. even i do to, but you deserve someone better than me.. i dont deserve you Dahyun. for everything that ive done in the past, i dont deserve anything from you.

they pulled away from the hug, for them, this is one way of saying goodbye to their love, one way of parting away.

Jimin: the second time we got back together, i was genuinely really really in love with you, i really love you i still do, its just th-..

Dahyun placed her finger infront of Jimins lips,

Dahyun: its okay, bro. i love you too..

Dahyun said, smiling lightly, with puffy eyes, and red nose. hearing the word bro actually broke Jimins heart, but what can he do, he deserves it..

Dahyun: friends?

Dahyun opened her hand out for a hand shake,

Jimin: best friends.

Jimin extended his hand, and shook Dahyuns hand,

they kissed for the last time before Dahyun went out of Jimins apartment and that was the end of their love relationship.

••• 🤎 • 🥀 •••

this time, they're labeled as best friends. that would be it for their love story.

their love journey didnt go to waste, it all went to memories. even if at the end, they wouldnt be together, but all their journeys would stay with them both together...

••• 🤎 • 🥀 •••

author note: a short chapter im sorry.. 2 more chapters and thats it!!:' djndlaosmmtjxiz idk anymore, im tired, i have zero motivation now im sorreeyyy....

the last chapter should be pretty good though, should go try reading that one.. may not make any sense but ye