27 • bfgf?

playlist: Seesaw - BTS
word count: 921

••• 🤎 • 🥀 •••

Narrator's POV

he suddenly kissed her

Jimin kissed Dahyun's cheek

faint pink cheeks, wide eyes and slightly parted lips were all shown features by Dahyun.

Jimin: what if i am?

she was still struck by the kiss, making her to not understand on what he was saying. she made a confused look which made Jimin to elaborate the question.

Jimin: what if i am.. jealous?

she blinked a few times, let her be okay. it takes time for her to process things...

Dahyun: uhm.. why?
Jimin: why what?
Dahyun: why.. are u.. jealous?

Jimin stayed quiet for a few seconds trying to find the right words for her.

Jimin: cant i be jealous? you're the one and only Dahyun anyways. who wouldnt be jealous after watching the scene before, you know?

Jimin teased, which made the girl playfully rolled her eyes at him.

Jimin: wanna grab a drink?
Dahyun: sure!

••• 🤎 • 🥀 •••

after the ice skating session, the two went out to grab a drink. they went to starbucks, knowing the place feels homey and they store different kinds of cold and hot drinks.

they parked outside the cafe, and right when they stepped in, the aroma of coffee hit strongly to their nose.

Dahyun isnt much of a coffee girl, so the smell of coffee is a little bit too overrated for her. she winced a little from the strong smell but got use to it after a while.

Jimin who was in front of her turned back looking at her.

Jimin: are you okay? is the scent too strong?
Dahyun: kinda but im fine, its not bad.

Jimin rummage in his pocket taking out a brand new mask he brought from home. he took the mask out and put in on for her. then lastly, he adjust the mask so she would feel comfortable.

Jimin: there.. not sure if it helps though..
Dahyun: dont worry its fine, thank you by the way..

she said with a smile even though Jimin couldnt see it.

worker: next please!

the cafe worker called, they were next in line, meaning it was their turn to order. they stepped forward to the cashier, looking up at the menu.

Jimin: what do you want?

Jimin asked Dahyun. she turned her head, from looking at the menu to the boy right next to her, she asked,

Dahyun: do u still remember what i usually order?
Jimin: im pretty sure i still do, you preferable drink is a classic.

He said with a smirk, chuckling right after he saw Dahyun rolling her eyes.

Jimin: hot or cold?
Dahyun: mmm.. cold

Jimin nodded and turned his head to the worker in front of him,

Jimin: uh, can we have.. 1 iced chocolate signature in grande size and 1 iced americano in grande size.

he turned back to Dahyun to ask,

Jimin: do u want food?
Dahyun: im fine thanks..
Jimin: okay then thats it.
Worker: it'll be 8,700 won.

being the gentleman he is, Jimin payed for their drinks, right after that the workers told them to take a seat while waiting for their names to be called.

Worker: iced americano and iced chocolate signature for.. Jimin - ssi!

they heard their name got called so Jimin went up to get the drinks and brought it back ti their table.

while drinking their drinks, they had friendly chats here and there, casually talking to each other like what they did in the past.

Jimin: you should try coffee again, maybe you'll change your mind..
Dahyun: im perfectly fine with chocolate.
Jimin: come onnnn tryyyyy!!

Jimin whined like a baby, making Dahyun slightly shy,

Jimin: please
Dahyun: fine fine ill tryyyy

she whined back to the boy. Jimin handed her his iced coffee for her to try. she for sure knows her hate to coffee or whatever caffeine that is, but she'll give it another try just for the sake of Jimin.

Dahyun: BLEHHHH!!

she spat out the coffee immediately after tasting the straight up bitterness.

Dahyun: WHAT MAKES PEOPLE WANT TO DRI-!!

she yelled loudly but Jimin was somewhat fast enough to cover her mouth before more people stare at them out of weirdness..

••• 🤎 • 🥀 •••

after they finished their drinks, they went out of the cafe. wanting to still spend time together but not knowing what to do next, they just went to a near by park.

they were sitting in one of the park benches when Jimin suddenly asked,

Jimin: hey Dahyun?
Dahyun: yea?
Jimin: can i ask you something?
Dahyun: sure

he thought for a while,

Jimin: you dont have to answer now, you can take your time..
Dahyun: just say it chim..

she nudged his arm jokingly. Jimin was making sure it was the right time and moment to ask this again. he took a deep breath and asked,

Jimin: uhm, will you.. be my.. girlfriend?

••• 🤎 • 🥀 •••

ephemeral • dahmin ✔️On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara