8 • initials

playlist: Spring Day - BTS
word count: 1077

••• 🤎 • 🥀 •••

Dahyun's POV

Tzuyu: we'll help you then.

Dahyun: huh?

Tzuyu: i said what i said.

Dahyun: and what exactly did u say?

Chaeyoung: she said we will help

you can probably see how ive told them about Jiyu unnie and after what Tzuyu said a second ago, it seems like they are willing to help? okay then.

Dahyun: you sure?

Chaeyoung: i dont see why not?

Dahyun: i see alot of why not.

Chaeyoung: name it

Dahyun: 1, i myself dont even know if its true or not clearly, 2 ive seach ever where and i see nothing that doesnt belong to me and 3 if theres actually nothing, u both would complain and rant to me, how i wasted ur time for nothing.

blink blink, i heard Tzuyu sighs while Chaeyoung is in her 'thinking' position, she squinted her eyes while staring at the ceiling.

Chaeyoung: well yea the third one's true.. i guess but we can still prove the first and second one wrong right? right!
Dahyun: if you say so Chae..
Chaeyoung: THEN LETS START SEACHING!

well shes hyped.. guess ill just have to research this mystery nothing.

••• 🤎 • 🥀 •••

Dahyun: and there we have it! It looks great!

Chaeyoung: YAY, WE DID AMAZING!

Tzuyu: unnies.. we made a mess.

Dahyun: well thanks for pointing that out Maknae..

verbally speaking the word 'Maknae' out for this little Tzuyu girl.

Chaeyoung: it has probably been an hour or so and we found nothing suspicious.

Tzuyu: or maybe it is here somewhere but we were just dumb enough to not notice it.

Chaeyoung: im tired nowwww.. imma sleep.

as i see Chaeyoung already trying to walk out my room, i grabbed her wrist to stop her.

Dahyun: nu-uhh Chae.. u were the one who requested on helping me search it and we ended up with this giant mess, so you better help me clean up.. same goes to you Tzu.

Chaeyoung: but im tiredd unnieee.. cant we clean up after i get some rest??

Dahyun: fun, you actually have a clean room, pleased and presented well to rest at, whereas me.. what am i supposed to do in this gigantic mess... help me clean then ill let you rest. what do you say Tzu?

Tzuyu: i dont mind any.

Chaeyoung sighed in a tired and frustrated expression while Tzuyu was just quiet there standing staring at us debating whether to rest first or clean first.

••• 🤎 • 🥀 •••

spotless, my room was spotless. we cleaned and put back everything back where it was suppose to be at for about 15 minutes after a few minutes of panting, being of breath cleaning the whole room. Thank God Chaeyoung and Tzuyu were actually nice enough to actually clean up, or else i would have fainted right than and there not even 5 minutes of starting. i would be panting hard, actually probably extremely out of breath cleaning a shipwrek.

Dahyun: thanks Chae, thanks Tzuu.. ill let you guys sleep now. love you guyss

Tzuyu: no worries unnie..

Chaeyoung: love you too bye...

••• 🤎 • 🥀 •••

after the clean up i was just sitting on my bed casually scrolling through my phone when i suddenly looked up from my phone and saw an unfamilliar small dark blue velvet box on my study table. as if i even remember which ones are my stuff and which ones arent.. i slowly approach my study table and took the box in my hand.

'am i suppose to open it or what?' i thought to myself.. what if worms appear from inside of the box?? WHAT IF COCKROACHES JUMP TO MY HAIR?! CLEARLY I DISLIKE THAT INSECT! AND FOR YOUR INFORMATION, WORMS ARENT ANY BETTER. anyways, what if- ya no.. if this box is from my Jiminie.. i mean from Jimin, theres no way he's gonna give me those insects right? he's not gonna prank me will he? no he wont Dahyunahhh..

i slowly, literally slowly, slower than a sloth open the 'dark blue velvet' box. there it shines, a diamond necklace with 2 initial pendants hung in it. a letter 'D' and the other pendant is a letter 'J'. 'D for Dahyun and J for Jimin huh..' i thought then chuckled sadly. sighs... there was a small writing in the upper side of the box saying,

'Hey Dahyun, this necklace is for a memory of me.. a D for your Dahyun and a J for my Jimin.. i hope you like it and never take it off.. actually if you find someone else in the future and asked you to take it off, i dont mind and i wont stop you from doing it but in the meantime please dont.. i really love you Da i hope you know that and keep in mind that i will Always love you no matter the circumstances.. ~ P.J.M'

i held the necklace im my bare hands and carefully put it around my neck. i stare at my neck through the mirror... more like the necklace and how pretty it is around my neck.

'I love this guy..' i said to myself in my heart. sad i cant keep him, but atleast i have something else to remind me of him. and no, im not like most people who would want to delete all their memories with their ex. no, im not like them, those memories of me and Jimin are special and i refuse to forget them.

maybe the breaking up wasnt really nice to remember, but screw that.. those memories proves how much love we have in each other, maybe 'had'.. i wont know if he still loves me or not, maybe he forgot about me. maybe he found another girl already to replace my position.. even if he said he is loyal, doesnt mean he can change his mind and go date another special someone..

Dahyun: goshhh myselff.. is that how low you think he is Dahyunn???

i mumbled to myself and recalled all the happy memories we had back than, which not gonna lie kinda breaks my heart.

Dahyun: he gave you everything Dahyunah. he cared for you and loved you like no other boys could.. your dumb enough to think that low of him..

anyways, i think i should tell Jiyu unnie that i found it already the next time we meet. maybe i should also write a thank you letter for him and Jiyu unnie can send it to him..

••• 🤎 • 🥀 •••

author note: for now, i stopped correcting and editing this book till this chapter. very sorry for the upcoming errors throughout the rest of the chapters. - 23 december 2023