34 • eunrae

playlist: 21st Century Girls - BTS
word count: 1338

••• 🤎 • 🥀 •••

Narrator's POV

they had a pretty long and fun conversation with Mr. Hwang, Jimins old biology teacher and Dahyuns biology teacher now.

Dahyun pulled Jimin all around the campus today, meeting Jimin's old college teachers. even those teachers misses him and wished that he didn't leave..

••• 🤎 • 🥀 •••

after touring the college campus, Dahyun and Jimin went out and head towards the high school building this time.

not only that this was Jimins high school, but it was also Dahyuns high school memories to remember. they both went to this high school just in different years.

they head towards the building, and like usual, they got stopped by the security guard outside. it wasn't the same security guard that usually stops Jimin from getting in, but they're following the same rule soo...

Dahyun: uh..

Dahyun started talking but Jimin stopped her by lightly pulling her back, and whispered proudly,

Jimin: let me do the talking..

Jimin stepped forward to the security guard,

Jimin: excuse me sir? uhm, im here to give my friend, her phone back, she left it in my car and she's probably in this building somewhere.

the security guard let them pass through from a simple lie and act Jimin told..

••• 🤎 • 🥀 •••

Dahyun: well that was fast..

Jimin: i know, im just a natural pro..

Dahyun stopped in the middle of the hallway and turned to Jimin,

Dahyun: but you said its a 'her', who is this 'her'.

she childishly glared at her boyfriend,

Jimin: hey babe, ive done this a lot when im meeting you in this building, the just came out thinking that im meeting you here, dont worry..

Jimin softly said to his girlfriend before side hugging her and start walking again.

••• 🤎 • 🥀 •••

and like when they are at the college campus, they are here to also meet their old teachers. Jimin hasnt meet this teachers in so long while Dahyun hasnt met them in about a year or so.

Dahyun: where should we head first?
Jimin: lets go to Ms. Jung, shes the only teacher here who knows we're dating back then.
Dahyun: okayy!

Dahyun said and literally dragged Jimin around the hallway again. one arriving at the classroom, they didnt know if it was lunch break or lesson time.

Dahyun was thinking that its lesson time since there was no one in the hallway, i mean they could be in the cafeteria but there must still be some people here at least if its break.