24 • hangout

playlist: Illegal - BTS
word count: 775

••• 🤎 • 🥀 •••

Narrator's POV

Yejun: should we head out for breakfast?
Jiyu: sure!
Taehyung: im craving waffles.
Yejun: ill do whatever.
Jungkook: i want croffels, waffles are boring these days hyung.

Jungkook buts in,

Aeri: ME TOO!! I WANT CROFFLES!
Jiyu: do you guys want other things? or are you okay with it?

Jiyu turned to the others who were quiet,

Chaeyoung: im fine with it!
Tzuyu: i eat anything.

the 2 youngest said, the rest who were quiet are Dahyun and Jimin. those 2 were still day dreaming about last night. i think.

Jiyu: these two...

Jiyu sighs, slightly shaking her head.

Aeri: ...are in love

Aeri continued, the rest laughed which caught the 2 lovers(?) attention.

Dahyun: i was listening dont worry and i dont mind eating anything.

she said with a glare.

Yejun: and you?

Yejun pointed at Jimin who just shrugged also not caring about what to eat.

Jiyu: then croffels it is! for breakfast...

she said awkwardly but since the rest wants it then she'll go for it too.

••• 🤎 • 🥀 •••

Yejun: not sure if people eats croffels for breakfast but okay then..
Jiyu: we can clearly see people dont.

Jiyu said as soon as they walked into the cafe. no customers were there, only the 9 of them.

••• 🤎 • 🥀 •••

they ordered different kinds of croffels, especially Aeri. she's a food fanatic, she goes crazy with everything sweet.

since the younger girls have collage on the afternoon, they decided to hangout first. they went to a mall nearby.

Jiyu: should we split up?
Chaeyoung: sure, then we'll meet up somewhere here again!

Chaeyoung said, you can tell she's excited. can you?

Jiyu: lets divide into pairs again. Taehyung and Jungkook since you two will probably go to an arcade or whatever, Yejun and Aeri, probably go skin care shopping, Chaeyoung and Tzuyu would probably go get toy-

she joked and got a smack and a glare from Chaeyoung. Jiyu just shrugged looking at tiny Chaeyoung.

Jiyu: then us three will get foods!

Jiyu said pointing at Dahyun and Jimin.

they all just go on with it, having the same brain as Jiyu, wanting to have the 2 ex lovers back together.

these people doesn't understand time clearly, they just want the ex lovers to just get back to dating again. screw time.

slowly they all separate, going to different parts of the mall and doing their own thing.

Jiyu, Dahyun and Jimin are the ones who were still contemplating on what to do.

Jiyu: okay so im not gonna be a third wheeler on you 2, so ill just go do my own thing and you'll do yours, toodles!

Jiyu clearly wanted them to hangout. in an awkward situation, Jimin and Dahyun are left alone in their old positions.

Dahyun: soo wha-!

Dahyun started but Jimin just carefully grabbed her hand and pulled her, walking around not knowing where to go, hand in hand.

••• 🤎 • 🥀 •••

Jimin: what do you wanna do?

they had been walking for a while now, still not knowing where to go. not until when they passed a photo booth.

Dahyun: lets go there!!

Dahyun said, pointing at the photo booth. she looked at Jimin with hopeful eyes, which Jimin fell into and just nodded while smiling at her.

Dahyun: lets act lovey dovey!

3..2..1.. cheese!

Dahyun: what color do you want, normal or black and white?
Jimin: lets do black and white.
Dahyun: okay!

••• 🤎 • 🥀 •••

••• 🤎 • 🥀 •••

author note: dont mind that, i have zero clue how to make that photo booth thingys, i got bored and tired.

drew it myself, if you wanna check out the normal drawing its in my instagram (@hiccapz), there are watermarks too so please if you're trying to use or post my art please give credits.

there are people in instagram who post my things without credits.

ps, going to be a bit busy so i wouldn't be able to upload daily like how i use to this past few days, sorry.