35 • friends

playlist: Friends - BTS
word count: 871

••• 🤎 • 🥀 •••

Narrator's POV

Dahyun turned her head to see Jimin just staring at them not really knowing what to do. actually he wasnt really just staring at them, he was actually glancing at one certain girl, Eunrae. so she nudged his arm with her elbow to make him talk.

Jimin: oh yea nice to meet you girls..

Eunrae smiled at him..

••• 🤎 • 🥀 •••

Eunrae actually asked for Dahyun and Jimins number, maybe they could be close friends and hang out with each other.

their group can increase in members. there would be another generation in their friend group.

generation 1: Jimin, Taehyung, Jungkook, Jiyu, Yejun, Aeri

generation 2: Dahyun, Chaeyoung, Tzuyu

generation 3: Eunrae, Eunjin, Hyunjin

wouldnt it be great and fun to have the students from the same high school hang around together just from different school years? of course it would, cut the sarcasm.

••• 🤎 • 🥀 •••

the now big group that contains 12 people in it are currently at a park, since the use to be youngest members, Dahyun, Chaeyoung and Tzuyu wanted to go there.

the others were still very awkward to hang around with the new youngest members so it was either Jimin or Dahyun, who starts a conversation with them.

but this time, Dahyun was busy playing around at the park with the others. so it was only Jimin, Jungkook and Eunrae who were the ones who's still sitting down on the bench, while the others are running around like children even though they're mostly 20 years old and above..

Jimin: so uh, whens your birthday?

Jimin awkwardly asked since it was too quiet eith the 3 of them and he had no other thing in mind to say..

Jungkook who was sitting beside him, lightly chuckled at the awkward Jimin who's nonchalantly just asking random useless questions.

even though deep down, Jungkook feels something else in mind..

Eunrae: mine and Eunjins birthday is on 14th of october!

Jimin didn't really care about what he asked and what shes gonna answer but right when she said it, he whipped his head right at her, shocked written all over his face, which again made Jungkook chuckled.

Jimin: what really?
Eunrae: yeah! why? whens yours?
Jimin: mine is on the 13th.
Eunrae: of october??
Jimin: yea..
Eunrae: dang, we have a lot in common..

'what do we even have in common? our birth month??' Jimin asked to himself inside his mind not understanding what Eunrae is saying.

Eunrae: we should hang out sometimes just the 2 of us..

Eunrae suddenly mentioned, Jimin actually again.. made Jimin shocked.

Jimin: oh uh, i ac-...

Jimin was about to say that he has a girlfriend but i guess that isn't happening cause this girlfriend of his called him all of the sudden,

Dahyun: CHIMM!!!

Jimin turned his head towards the voice who called him,

Jimin: sorry Eunrae, i gotta go there for a minute..

Jimin said and stood up from the bench and head towards where Dahyun was at.

Jimin: what is it babe?

Jimin asked right when he was standing in front of Dahyun who was sitting down in one of the swing.

Dahyun: can you push me pleaseeee!!!

Dahyun said cutely, with puppy eyes and a pout forming on her lushes lips. and of course Jimin fell for it. who is he to not to fall for that anyways..

Jimin got up behind Dahyun and started pushinh his girlfriend on the swing. even though shes like what.. 20 years old? in college and all but its not like the 2 cares if they act like childs again.

••• 🤎 • 🥀 •••

they had a lot of fun at the park even though it was pretty awkward to most of them with new people hanging around them.

but little did everyone know, things are gonna start to change after that little conversation Jimin and Eunrae had.

••• 🤎 • 🥀 •••

a few days later...

it was 10 in the morning when Jimin suddenly got a text from Eunrae. shes asking if he wanna go hang out with her, probably just each lunch together.

fun fact! Eunrae still doesn't know that Jimin and Dahyun are dating!!

Jimin felt bad if he denies so he agreed. he asked Eunrae if he could invite Dahyun too but Eunrae declined his decision..

so of course at the end, even though he is going with Eunrae, he said it to Dahyun first, which she didnt really agree to and has a bad feeling about it but gave up at the end..

••• 🤎 • 🥀 •••

author note: such a bad chapter but idk what to do anymore 😭