6 • memories

playlist: I Need You - BTS
word count: 1580

••• 🤎 • 🥀 •••

Tzuyu's POV

its been 3 days since Dahyun-unnie came out of the hospital. Today she is going back to school again after 2 days of resting at home.

Tzuyu: are you sure your okay unnie?

Dahyun: ill be fine Tzu...

Chaeyoung: if your not ready yet, you can still skip today you know unnie.. your mom told the principle to give you a day off for today too.

Dahyun: no its fine, i dont want to miss out on the lessons anymore.

Chaeyoung: if you say so unnie, but if your feeling dizzy again tell us okay. we will take you home.

Dahyun: thanks Chae, Tzu... I love you guys.

Tzuyu: we love you too unnie

••• 🤎 • 🥀 •••

Dahyun's POV

sigh... this memories that i just want to erase. ever since they left, my mom and taehyung oppas parents cut contacts too. as i've been told, my mom hasnt talked to his mom ever since that day.

Returning to school was the worst thing I've ever done. My initial impression of the school instantly brought back all the familiar events that take place in this area. Back then, I used to really enjoy coming to school. Normally, I become quite enthusiastic to meet new people. the person who used to get me enthusiastic for school but is no longer here.

The hallway made me think of you every time I ran into this "someone," The stuff that "someone" would put in the lockers would always amaze me. where he would come and meet me-the cafeteria. I was reminded of the moment my teacher exposed him and his cronies in the classroom.

Everything about this place makes me miss my everyday activities at school, which just concluded a week ago. Even those present altered. Since their crushes had left, they got less excited.

••• 🤎 • 🥀 •••

a week has passed...
2 weeks has passed...
3 weeks has passed...

soon this will be the fourth week that will pass ever since he left. i am feeling much better after the incident you might say. i had calmed myself down and try not to think about it.

exchanging all the memories with something new. like the cafeteria, instead of a peek-a-boo, a back hug and a 'feed me', this cafeteria is where me, Chae and Tzu joke around while eating normally. even if deep down, those old memories cant be replaced.

but today... today is just different. i feel braver to think about the past. here i am walking to the collage building. passing through the guards, answering their question with a simple 'ill be out in a jiffy'. my tone being tired and serious, they let me pass the gates.

walking through the quiet hallway finding a certain name on a locker. after a minute of running my eyes down the names in the lockers, there it is 'Park Jimin' written on the locker door, with 2 other names written beside this one a 'Kim Taehyung' and a 'Jeon Jungkook'.

if you are wondering, this is my first time coming here. its usually him who come to my building since there is literally no excuse of me coming here. what am i supposed to say? 'a teacher called me here'?? its not like any teacher in the collage building knows me.

while in Jimin's point of view, teachers in the high school building knew who he was. they've taught him back when he was in high school so he has excuses he can come up with. so again the answer is no, ive never been or even seen his locker before.