16 • busan

playlist: Ma City - BTS
word count: 681

••• 🤎 • 🥀 •••

Jimin's POV

in south korea, busan is the second most popular city running after seoul.

busan..

busan is a place where i was born, a city full of childhood memories, the city that raised me.

its a city of sea, a city of min

once i arrived at seoul, which was probably more than a decade ago, i left busan with an excited feeling. my mom saying that seoul is a better society for me to be at then busan was.

lets just say that when i was still a kid, i left Taehyung and Jungkook and went into a wrong group of friends, until Taehyung and Jungkook consoled me, then there i told my parents about what happened and they decided to move to seoul, with Taehyung and Jungkooks family joining us.

even if i left with a happy feeling, i always missed this city..

now, after a whole decade and more, i came back to my hometown with a depressed heart..

anyways, busan..

busan is home to interesting cuisine, numerous temples, seaside activities and a generally friendly and welcoming populace.

this city is an excellent choice if youre looking for a relaxing holiday because its quite calming compared to most cities in south korea.

when i was younger, ive always went to the beaches in busan when i had some free time. i begged my parents to take me, Tae and Kook to the beach at least thrice a month.

its refreshing as heck..

ive loved beaches since i was a kid, i loved the calm feeling of it.

the sound of the waves crashing down to the shore. the serene tones of blue and brown clashing together. the sunries and sunset that look utterly perfect in the sky.

i cant get enough of...

however i havent visited a beach, in a very long time ever since i moved to seoul.

which is why Taehyung, Jungkook and i are driving to the beach where we usually went to when we were younger.

not forgetting to rent a car before though.

••• 🤎 • 🥀 •••

••• 🤎 • 🥀 •••

after arriving at the beach, the first thing i notice is that, nothing has clearly changed.

nothing has changed from the day i last visited.

i know it myself, i remember everything so perfectly clear.

i remember everything so crystal vivid..

the sand is still as soft as ever, they are still kept perfectly clean, just some seashells lying on top of it.

the still perfectly clean sea water, no trash; plastic bags, cans, bottles or other dirty things floating on the water that certainly will ruin the environment.

the bridge thats still standing tall..

and the view of the dreamy sky thats still in a clear point of view.

••• 🤎 • 🥀 •••

we three spent approximately 4 hours at the beach today, swimming, lounging, burying each other in the sand and doing other beach related activities we havent done in years.

busan i still really adore you

••• 🤎 • 🥀 •••

author note: i discussed the variations of busan here. ive traveled to korea a few times, but ive only ever been to seoul; as a result, if you've been to busan, please excuse my explanations if they seem a little out of place.

a few of the sentences in this chapter is from the song "Ma City - BTS" i just changed some words to make it make sense.

and a reminder, this is a fan fiction, so not everything is accurate.