5 • sorry

playlist: Autumn Leaves - BTS
word count: 1185

••• 🤎 • 🥀 •••

Jimin's POV

Dahyun: please..

she said while crying. i crouch next to her, hugging her tightly, not wanting to let go. we are at her house, talking normally. i came here so i can talk about my moving day, and as i guessed, its hard for her.

Jimin: sorry, im really really sorry, i have no choice baby...

Dahyun: whyy are you telling me this today?? my birthday and the day when my father died. why today??

Jimin: im really sorry i didnt have the courage to tell you yesterday, i cant do anything about it nor can i fix the heart break you are facing.

Dahyun: how can this day be any worse!!

i flinched a bit after her sudden small outburst. i kissed her cheeks, fixed her hair, soothe her back, hugging her or more like squeezing her lightly while she is crying inside my embrace. i really cant do anything about this, i cant bring her with me either. she has a life of her own that i cannot control.

i dont want to hurt her by bringing her with me to Busan, that would be selfish of me. she has her mom, brother, and 2 sisters that she loves dearly and cannot leave. the school that she have always wanted to go to, i cant take her away. im just one of her lovers that she'll eventually leave in the future.

Dahyun: go

Jimin: what?

Dahyun: go

Jimin: why are you suddenly...

Dahyun: i've thought this through. your moms right, i may be your first lover but certainly wont be your last. i wont be selfish and ask you to stay anymore. i dont want your mom to be mad at you just because you want to be here with me. you can go, ill be ok here.

Jimin: MY MOM TOLD YOU?!

Dahyun: she said you'll be moving someday but she didn't say when. she said she'll let you say it on your own. so go...

Jimin: she actually told you...

she nodded... a few seconds later she stood up, wiped her tears and fix her clothes. shes kicking me out now? is she on ger period or what. she was crying a second ago and nows shes telling me to go? i then stood up in front of her, facing her.

Jimin: why are you kicking me out now?

Dahyun: im not kicking you out Jimin. i just want you to be safe and listen to your mom. i want you to be happy and safe in your new life.

Jimin: what about you? i know you wont be fine.
Dahyun: as i said, i will be ok.

she faced me now as she takes my hands and place them near my chest and lift her gaze up to meet mines.

Dahyun: one day, *sighs* you'll forget about me, you'll find another girl that you will marry, i will cry but those tears aren't sadness, i will be happy for you, ill regret this decisions in the near future for not being selfish enough to keep you with me, but all i want is for you to be safe. promise me, you'll always have me in your heart even if you forgot all about me.

she took her pinky up. i stared at her for a few seconds with my eyes full of tears. i didnt know a break up would be this painful. ive seen people broke up but ive never felt it, this is my first... this time it is my turn to take my pinky out. we intertwined our pinky together as she smiles and i hugged her tightly.

Jimin: thank you... thank you for companying me throughout my hard times, im really sorry i had to say it today. on your 20th birthday. i really wish i could spend your 20th with you but i cant... i wish the best for you, hoping we will meet again in the future.

Dahyun: thank you too... for taking care of me, always putting me first when you didnt even have too. sorry i've disappointed you, i hope you can forgive me for that times.

we both pulled out from the hug. i know i cant take her with me and she knows that she cant come.

Dahyun: you're leaving tonight right? so this is our goodbye huh, didnt know yesterday was our last date *smiles weakly*

I hugged her again.

Jimin: i really cant let you go. ill miss you a lot. throughout the past year, every day i would come meet you at school and climb up your balcony every night and spend the time together, ive never imagined a day without you. thank you for the memories baby... ill forever love you.

Dahyun: I love you too...

i faced her while still hugging her. this will be the last time im looking deeply into those beautiful brown eyes... i kissed her after, and again.... this will be our last kiss, the last time i can hold you tight.

••• 🤎 • 🥀 •••

Chaeyoung's POV

Jimin left a few minutes ago. Tzuyu and I are giving Dahyun-unnie some space and some time to recover after her break up. we wanted to comfort her but she kicked us out from the room. we both are currently sitting on the couch watching TV when a sudden 'THUD' noise was heard.

Chaeyoung; Tzu...

Tzuyu: Unnie...

Chaeyoung: what was that??

Tzuyu: im not sure unnie, but it sounds like it came from Dahyun-unnies room.

we both jumped up from the couch and rushed to Dahyun-unnies room. i opened the door and there was seen unnie lying on the ground. Tzuyu and i panicked and we didnt know what to do. after a few seconds trying to calm down, i decided to call her mother and brother for help. Tzuyu tried to call either Jimin, Taehyung or Jungkook but neither of them picked up.

••• 🤎 • 🥀 •••

We are now at the hospital, sitting outside of unnies room waiting for the doctor or nurse to come out. and after the doctor came out, Dahyuns mom or so called Mrs. Kim had an outburst.

Mrs. Kim: DOC, HOW IS SHE?

Doctor: are you Ms. Kim Dahyuns relatives?

Chaeyoung: yes doctor.

Doctor: okay so, she fainted after crying too much, her heart beat is normal now but she needs to rest as her heart beat was slowing down just now, but she'll be fine after a few hours.

Tzuyu: Thank you doc.

we bowed at the doctor as she bowed back at us.

••• 🤎 • 🥀 •••

Her mother and brother take care of her in the morning and switch when Tzuyu and I get home from school because Dahyun-unnie is still recuperating at the hospital while Tzuyu and I have classes to attend. No matter what the situation, if Jimin-oppa were around, he would be caring for her around-the-clock. I am aware of how much Unnie misses him, yet she still manages to smile despite her inner turmoil. Let's simply wait and see where their love story leads them.

••• 🤎 • 🥀 •••