note

••• 🤎 • 🥀 •••

my mind was blank while writting this story.

i was unmotivated half way writting it and i change the plot A LOT here (ive changed the title and book cover 4 times too..) at first i planned for them to have a happy ending but most of my stories (that ive written but havent published) all have a happy ending so i changed my mind and tried to change the ending to where they eventually broke up and not ending together.

also sorry if you were hoping for them to end up together but yea... i didnt give much detail in this story, i didnt know what to write about exactly so yeah im ending this story here, hope you actually enjoy it even if it doesnt make sense and its pretty short.

thank you for the ones who finish reading it. ill hopefully make another DahMin book with an actually happy ending of them ending up together. (and ofcourse ill write other stories other than "DahMin" ships)

i dont even remember what this book was supposed to be called at first💀..

at first it was something like "high school love story" or whatever u kinda forgot. i remember the title was supposed to be "boyfriend". but when i first published this book, it was actually called "the happy ending" if anyone here remembered that. then now i changed it to "ephemeral".

i was actually trying to come up with a better title and i searched meaningful words from google that matched the storyline of this book and ephemeral came out so i used it as the title now.

••• 🤎 • 🥀 •••