19 • cafe

playlist: Coffee - BTS
word count: 975

••• 🤎 • 🥀 •••

Narrator's POV

2 days later

they ended up staying at Jiyus for more than a night and probably leaving either tomorrow or the next day.

they've got too comfortable and got to lazy to book a hotel.

the three boys were watching tv on the living room while Jiyu is getting change.

a few minutes later, Jiyu came out of her room wearing her green outfit.

Jiyu: uh guys

she said, then the boys turned their heads towards her.

Jimin: you going out?

jimin asked, eyeing her up and down. 'she really is pretty..' he silently thought.

Jiyu: oh yea im going out with my friends so youll have the house to yourself, just dont break anything you know...
Jungkook: where you going?

they were bombarding her with questions like what older brothers would do when they saw their sister going out.

Jiyu: to a cafe, then i'll go to their house after and probably stay over night, not sure yet.
Taehyung: can i come??? pleaseee
Jiyu: wha-?
Jimin: can we come.. taehyung-ah

the eldest boy corrected

Jiyu: i-i..
Jungkook: PLEASE!

the stubborn jungkook yelled.

Jiyu: i mean, i dont k-

she started but got stopped by a running jungkook, who ran straight to the guest room.

Jiyu just stood there and blinked to the door.

Jungkook: GET CHANGED HURRY UP YOU TWO FOOLS!

the youngest boy screamed from the room to the two boys who were witting on the couch.

••• 🤎 • 🥀 •••

after they got changed the 4 were standing in front of the door.

Jiyu: so you three are really coming with me?

Jiyu asked and the guys just nodded.