29 • kiss

playlist: My Universe - BTS
word count: 801

••• 🤎 • 🥀 •••

Narrator's POV

Jimin: fuck it..

he smashed his lips with his lovers soft pink lips.. it has been years since they did this, since their lips last met with each others, since their lips got to mold with each others, and they hope that it will last forever.

Dahyun wasnt expecting Jimin to kiss her righy away on the lips. she was shocked, extremely shocked. its been about 2 years since she'd done this with someone.

after the 2 broke up, Dahyun didnt look for love anymore. she wanted to move on from this boy but your brain cant change the way your heart feels to someone.

so now, when Jimin kissed her, she wanted it, she wants it real bad but she's just too shy to ask him before. she's happy that Jimin decided to do the first move again like when they first dated.

••• 🤎 • 🥀 •••

flashback

Jimin: Dahyun-ah!

a 21 years old Jimin, called an 18 years old Dahyun.

Dahyun: mhm?

Dahyun was hanging out with her friends, Chaeyoung and Tzuyu at the library.

Jimin: wanna hang later?
Dahyun: sure where?
Jimin: just meet me at the usual park 'kay?
Dahyun: when?
Jimin: at 5, ill be waiting for you there.
Dahyun: okayy, ill see you there..

Jimin then left the library, not knowing that someone was staring at him all the way, jealous of Dahyun.

••• 🤎 • 🥀 •••

it was 5.12 when Dahyun arrived at the park. its not that she doesnt want to meet Jimin, shes actually really excited to meet him.

it was actually a short walk from her apartment to the park, its just that Tzuyu was keeping her behind from going.

Tzuyu kinda know that Dahyun and Jimin were meeting up, but she made a long excuse which kinda made Dahyun late for the meet up.

truthfully, Tzuyu's pretty jealous of Dahyun. Jimin was the ideal type of boy. he's very caring, friendly, polite, good tempered, entertaining, charming, and pretty much just dope.

everyone wants to be with Jimin, but his eyes are practically just stuck to one girl. a beautiful girl, she isnt as popular as he is in school, but shes still the girl he would pick from millions of choices.

shes 3 years younger than him, Dahyun, Kim Dahyun. Tzuyu kinda likes Jimin, but she knows who Jimin likes. even though the 2 havent started dating, she knew that the 2 likes each other.

as much as she wanted to be with Jimin, she knew Jimin likes her best friend and vise versa. at the end of the day, shes the one who's supposed to give up with love.

••• 🤎 • 🥀 •••

Dahyun: hi sorry im late, i got caught up with an emergency back home just now.
Jimin: its okay Da, your not late.

they talked for a while until its time,

Jimin: hey Da?
Dahyun: yea?
Jimin: i kinda like you.. actually no, screw the kinda. i really like you..

and long story short they got together..

Jimin: can i.. kiss you?

Dahyun was stunned when she heard that question coming out of Jimins mouth.. i mean like of course she wants to kiss his plumpy lips, its just that she's never done it and doesnt know what to do.

but at the end she still nodded, they leaned to each other and pressed their pink soft lips together.

thats when she realized first that she doesnt want that to stop and shes really glad that Jimin made the first move.

end of flasback

••• 🤎 • 🥀 •••

the 2 pulled back from each other and right away smashed their lips together again, still missing the taste of each other.

a few more minutes of kissing, Jimin pulled back first, giving time for Dahyun to breathe. they stare at each others eye for a second before smiling.

Jimin: wanna know how much i miss you?

Dahyun shyly nodded while biting her bottom lips. Jimin placed his hand of her chin and pulled her bottom lips away from her teeth with his thumb.

then he gave her millions of pecks which made her giggle like a little girl. the sound of her giggles that Jimin literally missed..

••• 🤎 • 🥀 •••