39 • over

playlist: Heartbeat - BTS
word count: 1880

••• 🤎 • 🥀 •••

Dahyun's POV

2 years later...

Dahyun: we've been through a lot... the first time we broke up since you had to leave to busan, i still had hope that at somepoint i would see you again and it came true but now the hope in me is just gone.

for years ive thought that i would end up being with you but i guess in the end, our fate moved seperately.

never once i see my future without you by my side.

••• 🤎 • 🥀 •••

Narrator's POV

even if he loves Eunrae, there are times where he misses Dahyun so much, to make him think if he's choosing the right choice or not..

Jimin's POV

Jimin: she was my first ever lover. the only girl i would sacrifice my life for but didnt. my brain and body acted differently. i promised to her that she would be the death of me, the only girl i would ever love until my last breath.

we promised to marry each other, have childrens, grow old together and maybe ended up dying in each others arm.

fate.. i beg your differ... but... why are you hurting me?

ill admit, i clearly have a bad habit of not being over her..

no.. i should be happy and grateful there is a girl who would be with me until the end of me, Kim Eunrae. i will lock my promises.

even if i see Dahyun inside of Eunraes eyes..

••• 🤎 • 🥀 •••

Jimin's POV

Today's the day. the day where im going to marry my lover. the bride which is not Dahyun that people use to thought about. in the past, people were already 100% sure that Dahyun would be walking down the aisle but still supported our decisions at the end.

today is my wedding with Eunrae. standing here, on the altar with my hands shaking really badly. Taehyung and Jungkook are standing below the altar as my main groomsmen. Jin hyung, Yoongi hyung, Hobi hyung and Joon hyung are sitting in the front second row as the other groomsmen while my parents and brother are sitting in first row.

Eunraes mom and older sister are sitting in the other side with her bridesmaids behind them and her twin sister Eunjin as the maid of honor.

watching the door open, walking through the red carpet, the bride and her dad. i got lost in my thoughts more like my memories where i use to dream the one who was walking through the aisle is not Eunrea, rather it was Dahyun.

how i dreamed looking at her using the white wedding dress coming towards me to the altar... i should stop. im here, with my bride. 'you are getting married right now you shouldn't think about your ex dumbo' i thought to myself, smiling at the girl thats now in front of me.

in all honesty, i really do love Eunrae as much as i love Dahyun back then, but i guess i kept on getting lost in my old memories that i know i should not forget about.

the precious memories that grew up with me for a precious amount of time.

••• 🤎 • 🥀 •••

Narrator's POV

Jimin: you came...

Jimin said while smiling... weakly. the thought of seeing his ex in his wedding was not what he planned. he never knew he would see Dahyun again after their lost communication for an amount of time. the girl he thought would end up in the altar with him.