11 • stares

playlist: Run - BTS
word count: 1051

••• 🤎 • 🥀 •••

Dahyun's POV

Dahyun: Jiyu unnie!

Jiyu: yes Da?

Dahyun: uh.. so i-i have a note for Jimin, can you please give it to him? maybe mail it since im pretty sure you know his address..

Jiyu: why not just text him what you want to say?

Dahyun: also pretty sure that those 3 changed their number cause i tried calling Jungkook oppa for an advice but it says that the number you are calling is not assigned or something.. and also he gave me a hand written note so im guessing why not send him back my own hand written note.

Jiyu: this girl is everyone's dream girl just saying! and yea sure ill mail it to him.
Dahyun: thank youu unnie!

I then handed out the note to Jiyu unnie and i felt like i needed to go back to class before break ends so i excused myself but not until,

Dahyun: ill take my leave then unnies, i need to get back before class starts.
Jiyu: oh yea sure go head Da
Aeri: WAIT!
Yejun: gosh Aeri, the girl needs to go back to class.
Jiyu: why you stopping her?
Aeri: can i say something first?
Dahyun: its okay, go a head Aeri unnie.
Aeri: ehem..

Aeri: KIM DAHYUN HERE EVERYBODY! PARK JIMINS EX GIRLFRIEND, KIM TAEHYUNGS BEST FRIEND AND JEON JUNGKOOKS SISTERLY FRIEND!!!

I saw Jiyu unnie and Yejun unnie face palmed themself before i dash out of the collage building afraid of getting killed by the other students.

••• 🤎 • 🥀 •••

Narrator's POV

After a whole running session, Dahyun arrived back at the high school building. Gotten a few weirded glares and some shocked stares from senior students who heard what Aeri said a few minuted ago.

Shes guessing that those seniors who gave her glares are the ones who are a fan of Jimin, Taehyung and Jungkook.

••• 🤎 • 🥀 •••

Chaeyoung's POV

Tzuyu and i were sitting peacefully at the cafeteria, eating our foods until i saw a hectic storm running towards us. i screamed at the storm,

Chaeyoung: WHY ARE YOU RUNNING!
Dahyun: oh sorry Chae..
Tzuyu: why are you sweating?

Tzuyu asked Dahyun unnie in a calmer voice then when i asked the other question...

Dahyun: well..

••• 🤎 • 🥀 •••

Dahyun's POV

I explained everything that happend in the collage building. when i finished, i couldnt tell what they are feeling, their expressions arent readable.. Tzuyu has a calm and unbothered expression while Chaeyoung has an eyebrow raised.

Dahyun: what?
Tzuyu: im guessing your dead unnie..
Dahyun: WHA-?? WHY?!

I got shocked from Tzuyu's statement because i know it could be true. To the senior students who are a big fan of those 3 ex students will surely kill me..

Dahyun: hah.. am i kidding all students here will totally kill me.. im pretty sure the seniors will tell the juniors about me and im going to be dead by tomorrow morning..

I saw Chaeyoung giving Tzuyu a death glare and a sign to shut up.

Chaeyoung: Jeez Tzu shut your mouth up. Now we have to deal with a panicked Dahyun which is extremely hard and frustrating to calm her down.. you know that maknae..

Tzuyu: whoopss
Chaeyoung: Tzu..

Tzuyu just chuckled while Chaeyoung is still giving her a tired and stressed glare.

••• 🤎 • 🥀 •••

Tzuyu's POV

Its now after school, the three of us are walking back home slowly since Dahyun unnie needs to calm her nerves down and Chaeyoung unnie suggested that Dahyun unnie needs to sight see the nature more to have a clear mind.

Dahyun unnie and Chaeyoung unnie are chatting about what they are going to do for this up coming holiday and im here just listening to them while simply munching on leftover chips i bought yesterday that i brought to school today..

••• 🤎 • 🥀 •••

Narrator's POV

Dahyun and Chaeyoung were casually sitting at living room playing their own phones while sometimes glancing at the tv, when the youngest of the three, Tzuyu ran from her room to the living room slightly scaring the two older ones.

Dahyun and Chaeyoung jump a little bit from all the stomps Tzuyu made from running in the house.

The youngest plops down on the couch, right beside where Dahyun was sitting at. The other two older ones went back focusing to their phones and after a few seconds, Tzuyu spoke up,

Tzuyu: unnies?
Dahyun: hm?

Dahyun hummed questioningly..

Tzuyu: wanna go out for dinner?

Dahyun and Chaeyoung looked at Tzuyu and kinda widening their eyes from slight shocked affection.

Chaeyoung: dang.. its like we're dating and you're taking us out on a date..

Chaeyoung joked which made Dahyun and Tzuyu chuckle.

Tzuyu: i mean like, if you want to.. but you dont have to you know..
Dahyun: i would love to!
Chaeyoung: yeah yeahh! me too, i was just taken aback just now.

••• 🤎 • 🥀 •••

the three girls dont really go out a lot, especially to dinners or something like that. they probably only go out to school, grocery shopping or maybe casual hangouts to the mall or the nearby park.

the three arent the type of girls who wears make up, dress up fancy to go to parties or those rebels that go around smoking and do drugs, no..

they are the type who stay home, watch movies, eat foods at home then simply just talk and go to bed after.

you may think when Dahyun and Jimin were dating that they go out a lot, went out to fancy restaurants and dance through the music. well yeah sure they do that once in a while, maybe dress up nice and go to a nice restaurant like what they did the day before the break up, just minus the dressing fancy part.

for their date, they usually just go to a park, play on the slides or see saw or maybe push each other on the swing like little childrens. they usually go in the afternoon or at night since less people especially childrens to be at the park.

they eat fast foods like mc donalds, or maybe eat at a convenience store foods like instant noodles, drink some hot chocolates or tea and coffee.

go on a street foods date too and eat snacks like kimbab, tteokbokki, hotteok and samgyeopsal but jimins personal favorite was mandu.

••• 🤎 • 🥀 •••