28 • bfgf!

playlist: Wings - BTS
word count: 852

••• 🤎 • 🥀 •••

Narrator's POV

Jimin was making sure it was the right time and moment to ask this again. he took a deep breath and asked,

Jimin: uhm, will you.. be my.. girlfriend?

again

will you be my girlfriend again?
would she be his girlfriend friend again?

Dahyun wasnt sure is she was hearing this right..

Dahyun: whu-what??

Dahyun asking him that made him more nervous than he already was.. he needed to be more confident, he took a deep breath and asked,

Jimin: will you be my girlfriend?

there was still silence enveloping them until Jimin realized that Dahyun probably wasn't ready..

Jimin: im sorry, you're probably isn't ready for any of this.. jus- just forget about it.. so what do you wanna do now?

Jimin said trying to change the whole mood.

Dahyun: of course..

Dahyun suddenly said randomly which caught Jimin off guard who was trying to change the conversation.

Jimin: of course what?
Dahyun: of course i wanna be your girlfriend, you fat dumbass!

Dahyun said, playfully rolling her eyes with a big smirk plastered on her cute face.

Jimin: you what?

this time, its Jimin who's lost in this world.. he doesnt know what to answer back now.. he was suddenly lost with words, its just like youve never been to school.

Dahyun: of course ill be your girlfriend again..

after Dahyun said that, an enormous smile appeared on Jimins face. who wouldnt be happy when theyre accepted from a confession.

Jimin brought Dahyun in for a loving hug.. they stayed in that position for about a minute or 2, as they were remembering theyre old times.. the old memories they made together and here they are, holding each other again like the old times.

Jimin: im really sorry..

Jimin suddenly said, still hugging Dahyun tight in his arms not planning to let go anytime soon.

Dahyun: sorry for what?
Jimin: for ruining your birthday years ago..

Dahyun pulled away from the hug, lightly smacking Jimins arm.

Dahyun: why would you remind me of that day.. that was the worst day of my life, like ever!

She dramatically said, raising her head back. Jimin wanted to chuckle at the dramatic girl in front of him, but the guilt and regret took over. Jimin took hold of her hand, caressing it with his thumb.

Dahyun: after that day, birthdays werent really my favorite anymore and i got even more sadder when i visit the graveyard..

Jimin felt even more guilty hearing the girls confession, so he pulled her in for another tight hug, crashing their bodies together.

it was that tight of a hug until Dahyun felt like she can feel her bones cracking.

Jimin: im really really really really sorry! very very sorry! extremely so-

Dahyun immediately smacked his mouth with her hand to keep him quiet and stop him from continuing his apology.

Dahyun: can you stop apologizing for a minute..
Jimin: so-.. eh yeah..

Dahyun took a deep breath and squashed Jimins cheeks with both her palms until Jimins plushy pink lips form a cute pout that Dahyun wants to kiss but is still scared too.

Dahyun: listen to me you big stupid dork. i kinda hate you for ruining my birthday that year, but forget it i know you leaving was an emergency, its just that.. it was a shock to me i guess so i cried really bad until i went to the hospital..

Jimins eye widened..

Jimin: YOU WHAT?!

he yelled as Dahyuns hands flew away from his beautiful face,

Jimin: you.. you went to the hospital after we broke up?
Dahyun: i- well.. uh i guess so?
Jimin: what do you mean 'i guess so..'?!"
Dahyun: well thats what ive been told and where i woke up at as i remember..

Jimin sighed desperately, he's annoyed at his past self. his 'being a boyfriend' self is mad at his old self for leaving his true lover whose now right beside him, in his brain he thinks that he shouldve stayed with her and not comeback to Busan.

but deep down, in his normal self, he knew that that wouldnt happened. he frustratedly groaned then took a deep breath,

Jimin: fuck it..

he smashed his lips with his lovers soft pink lips.. it has been years since they did this, since their lips last met with each others, since their lips got to mold with each others, and they hope that it will last forever.

••• 🤎 • 🥀 •••