1 • period

playlist: Just One Day - BTS
word count: 522

••• 🤎 • 🥀 •••

Dahyun's POV

I woke up this morning hearing non stop alarm and loud girl screams. I left my room after getting up to silence my alarm and discovered blood on the floor. The girl's screech sent me to the restroom, so I hurried there. As I opened the door, Chaeyoung was seated on the toilet seat and Tzuyu was washing her hands in the sink.

Dahyun: what happened?

Tzuyu: Chae unnie got her period and she was shocked cause her bed was full of blood.

I noticed Chaeyoung smiling and clutching her tummy since I knew she was in pain. I ran out to obtain a pad for her and a heat patch to ease the pain. Since I couldn't find the essential oils I knew were around, I decided to use a heat patch instead.

Dahyun: Don't forget to shower girls, we got school today.

Chaeyoung: HOW AM I SUPPOSE TO GO TO SCHOOL WITH CRAMPS?!

Tzuyu: Unnie you've gone to school with cramps before, its just the same like normal. Going around holding your stomach and letting everyone know you're on your period.

Chaeyoung just glare at Tzuyu and Tzuyu smiled at her.

••• 🤎 • 🥀 •••

We are 10 steps away from our school gates, running as fast as we can before the gate closes.

Chaeyoung: WE MADE IT!

Dahyun: We are lucky enough today i guess.

Chaeyoung: Lucky enough for you, im unlucky today since i got this stupid period in the way of my day.

Dahyun: It's fine Chaeng, once you go to class you'll forget all about it and just think about 'him' again as always.

Chaeyoung: haha so funny unnie.

saying that being all sarcastic like she is, as she glares at me.

Chaeyoung: what about you unnie, planning to think about 'him' at class?

Dahyun: why do i need to think about him exactly?

Chaeyoung: won't he be happy if you think about him 24/7.

Dahyun: quiet Chaeng people are staring now, you're too loud.

Tzuyu: stop talking about boys unnieee lets go to class its gonna start any minute now.

Chaeyoung: shesh, what about ur kook, tzu?

Tzuyu: my wha-?

Chaeyoung: your kook.

Tzuyu: whats with him.

Dahyun: how are you with him?

Tzuyu: we are nothing.

Dahyun: you say nothing but he tells you all his secrets.

After i said that, Tzuyu just walked away making me and Chaeyoung laugh our ass off.

••• 🤎 • 🥀 •••

We are walking to our first lesson, which is math, regrettably. Earlier, Tzuyu hurried to the lesson before everybody else. For your knowledge, all 3 of us attend the same class every period. How is it possible? We might or might not have requested the principal to enroll us in the same class, but given our intelligence, I assume they're cool with it. On topic though, I won't deny that the three of us are intelligent.

Dahyun: Tzuu why did you leave usss.

I whined at her one we sat in out seats.

Tzuyu: you were talking about boys i was bored.

Chaeyoung: you rude maknae.

Tzuyu: you're only a few months older unnie.

••• 🤎 • 🥀 •••