|2| 'Ugly and skinny'

Tw: abuse, selfharm

Cordelia

I was sitting in a dark room, when someone came up to me.

It was him.

I immediately got up and started to back away.

He quickly came to me, grabbed my throat and began choking me. Again.

He released me after a few seconds, and started kicking me in the ribs.

BANG BANG BANG

Gunshots rang out in the distance.

For a while i thought he shot me, because my body was in pain and around me was a lot of blood, but when he fell on the floor right next to me, I knew I wasn't the one, who was shot.

And there he was lying on the floor with tree holes in his head and chest.

At that moment I realized.
Someone shot him. Someone killed him.

That someone is probably still in the room with me!

I started to shake slightly...

I looked up and looked around the dark room. This place is not familiar at all.

'Where am I?' I asked myself.

As I was looking around, I saw a black silhouette. Man, it was definitely a man.

He came to me slowly and when I saw his face, he looked really familiar, but at the same time he was a stranger.

The stranger helped me to my feet and began to drag me into the darkness.

Few seconds later, I saw absolutely nothing...

---

I woke up slowly and for the first time in years I didn't have a nightmare, just a weird dream.

I looked up to see what time is it. 5:30am. Weird.

I can feel it in my bones something is off.

I got up slowly and went to the bathroom and took some painkillers.

I can't even take a shower today because i'm afraid i'll be late with breakfast.

I quickly dressed myself in some baggy jeans and a hoodie and headed down to the kitchen.

When I came downstairs, I saw there was still dinner from yesterday on the counter.I started making breakfast for him anyway and when I finished, I saw that it was already 7am.

He usually beat the shit out of me at this time.

I thought I'd look into his room, but I won't risk it.

I took my things and dressed in a beautiful black coat that I bought myself.

The last time I looked up, I saw it was 7:30. SHOOT! I'm going to be late.

When I arrived at the small diner, I saw that it was 7:55. Lucky me.

Eliz is not working today, so it's just me and customers.

The day passed quickly and it was evening again. Ugh.

Today was a really boring day, but the bad feeling in my bones and my guts was still there all day.

As i was leaving the diner, Marty - the owner - came to me with my paycheck.

"Hey, I just wanted to thank you, i'm glad you're still working here." he said as he handed me my paycheck. Marty is a really young man. Eliz said that he has a crush on me, but I don't think so. Once he even wanted to go on a date.

"Oh Hey! Thank you for letting me work here when i'm only sixteen." I said and softly smiled at him.

We talked for a few more minutes and when I saw it was 7pm, I mentally slapped myself and told him I had to go.

When I got 'home', I saw i was alone again.

Breakfast was on the counter, but I still started preparing dinner for him, and when I finished I went to my room.

When I entered my room, I saw myself in the mirror and gasped.

My stomach was black and purple...

I quickly went to the bathroom to remove my make-up. When I was done, I ran back to the mirror and when I saw myself in the mirror, I almost started crying.

He was right. I am ugly. Skinny.

I'm too skinny and my body is just black and purple. Even my face.

I decided I'd rather not wear makeup. I'll put it on in the morning.

I went to bed and cried for a while.

I cried until I cried myself to sleep.

--------------------------------------------------------------

Oh no... :( Like she said there is something off... can u guess what?
Sending Love <3
Bye! <3