|46| I love you

Cordelia POV

I'm starting to regret what I said. Now they know everything and I don't think that's good.

Now everyone's going to ask me about it and I don't have the energy to explain it to everyone. I put Shadow in the tub and rinsed him off, only he wanted to play and I wanted to shower him. Well, I ended up getting wet, too. Luckily, I managed to wash the blood off and Shadow was finally clean but wet.

But when I was washing Shadow, I had tears. What did I do to deserve this? Landon just let me down beyond belief.

But Shadow wouldn't let me cry, he kept wiping away my tears and trying to make me laugh. He's just so cute.

Knock. Knock.

I need to dry Shadow off before he goes to bed with me. Like, does someone really have to come over now? I need to calm down.

I went to the door. But as soon as I opened it, I saw Landon. He honestly makes me sick. So he loves someone, but he's sleeping in bed with me--

"Cori, why don't we go for a walk and talk?" Landon asked me. I don't get it. Why did he play with my emotions like that?

"No, sorry." I said, and I tried to close the door on him, but he put his foot in there to keep me from closing the door.

"Landon stop it! Leave me alone!" I yelled at him. He makes me so nervous.

"But Cori, it's not what you think it is." He tried to calm me down, but he couldn't.

"Just let me be, Landon." I tried to push him away. But he wouldn't give in.

"Cori, we just need to talk-" He tried to talk me down, but I'm just disappointed in him.

"Landon, you're in love with someone else, and I don't want to come between you. It would probably be better if we talked less-" I tried to defend myself, but Landon cut me off.

"Cori, but I love you." I think the time paused. I looked at him in complete surprise. He loves me?

"W-what? Me? What, since when?" I asked him in surprise.

I'll be honest, I think I have feelings for him too. I've always had nightmares, but when I sleep with him, I don't. He's the only guy who can touch me. I've always been bothered by being touched, traumatized by it, but I love snuggling up to Landon and I love it when he hugs me.

"Ever since you got here." He said and moved closer to me. "Cori, please. I just need you with me." Landon confided in me.

"You-you really love me?" I asked him again. I couldn't believe it.

"Of course I love you. Who else would I love?" Landon asked me. But there are a lot of much prettier girls than me.

"But there are prettier girls than me-" I tried to say, but he cut me off immediately. He came close to me and put his huge hands on my cheeks. 

"Cori, but you are the most beautiful. No one could be prettier or more worthy than you." Landon replied. That is so beautiful. No one's ever said anything like that to me. It honestly brought tears of emotion to my eyes. No one has ever treated me so nicely. "No, no, no. Don't cry, Cori, did I say something wrong?" Landon asked me, starting to panic slightly.

"No, it's totally fine. It's just that no one said anything nice to me. Overall, no one has ever treated me as nice as you have. Thank you for doing all this for me." I tried to calm him down, but I also wanted to thank him.

I hugged him gently, but when I hugged him he pressed me hard against him. I missed him.

He literally held me in his arms for a while.

"Come to my room. I still need to dry Shadow." I told him and we separated. I turned around to see a wet Shadow on the bed. "Shadow!" I yelled after him. Granted, he smells nice now, but still. At least now I have to take the duvet out on the balcony to dry. But it's so cold outside, I think the duvet would freeze. Shadow, of course, has started fooling around on the bed.

I grabbed a towel and jumped on the bed after him, catching him in my arms to at least dry him a little. Shadow took it as a game and just kept fooling around. He's so cute.

After a while, I got him sort of dry and let him go. He went off to get a toy. I think he was just playing.

I went to hug Landon again. I don't even know why, I just wanted to hug him. He didn't hesitate to hug me back.

I love him. But it's probably gonna take me a while to say it out loud.

Landons POV

I love her so much.

Holding her in my arms.

"Cori, can we just lie down for a while. I need to rest for a while, but I can't rest without you." I tried to explain. My Cori understood. She just always understands me.

"Come on." Cori took my hand and led me to her bed. We both lay down and cuddled up together.

"Did that guy really rape you?" I asked her. Just thinking about him makes me want to kill him. But if Cori confirms it, I'll kill him. And a nasty, slow death.

Cori shook her head yes. I'm gonna kill the son of a bitch. "Several times. He's been bothering me a lot." I saw tears in their eyes. "I can still feel his hands on my body." Cori confided in me. What a bastard.

"It's okay, I'm not gonna give you to anyone else." I tried to calm her down. Cori snuggled up to me even tighter. "It'll be all right, you'll see. Im here for you." I held her as close to me as I could, Shadow lying at our feet. I'm normally sleepy. And knowing Cori's here with me makes me feel a hundred times better.

"You don't mind me touching you like that?" I asked her. I hope she doesn't mind, because I can't keep my hands off her. I'd respect it, but I don't know if I'd do it.

"I don't mind because I know you wouldn't touch me inappropriately without my permission." I'm glad she trusts me. "I'm glad you're here with me. Thank you for being here." 

I closed my eyes and fell asleep with Cori in my arms. That's probably the best feeling.

----------------------------------------------------------

Hii!
How are you today? I hope you have a wonderful day!
Sending Lot of Love! <3
Bye! <3

Hii!How are you today? I hope you have a wonderful day!Sending Lot of Love! <3Bye! <3