|50| Christmas

Cordelia

Today is CHRISTMAS! I've never looked forward to Christmas like I do today. Landon said they play games all day on Christmas and are all together. Just like a family.

I'm up, it's 8am, but Landon's still asleep. I can't stop looking at him. But I wonder if there's something between us. But I'm afraid to ask. He's already told me he loves me.

I snuggled even closer to Landon. I feel so comfortable with him.

I made up for the gifts by finding my money from London to buy little presents.

----- 1 hour later -----

Landon and I both got out of bed and went down to the living room. We have a tree up in the living room that I think we're gonna decorate today.

I completely forgot that in America, Christmas isn't celebrated until the 25th. Today is the 24th.

"Landon? Do you celebrate Christmas on the 24th or the 25th?" I asked him in that serious voice. I'm confused.

"We get presents on the 24th, but we celebrate the whole Christmas holiday." Landon gently took my hand and together we walked to the dining room where almost everyone is. Why does it seem like me and Landon are always the last ones to arrive?

"Merry Christmas!" I can see that everyone's in a positive mood.

----- 15 minutes later -----

After breakfast, we all went to the game room, where someone was playing something on the xbox, someone on the playstation and someone was just watching some Christmas cartoons.

"Are we going to play table tennis?" I challenged Landon to a game. Landon didn't hesitate and said let's play.

----- 30 minutes later -----

I won 3-2 against Landon.

I've never had a better Christmas in my life. I had an incredible time, and it's only 2pm. Plus, I was so happy to win. I just have an amazing family.

We're all sitting in the living room enjoying ourselves. I'm sitting next to Landon, who had his arm behind my back. He gently pulled me to him. It's sweet. Shadow sits next to us because he's not so little anymore that he's always on my lap. I like him a lot, but he's getting pretty big and heavy. But he still likes to snuggle with me at night.

I just put my head on his shoulder out of instinct.

We're watching a movie, which I wasn't really interested in, but I honestly had time to close my eyes for a while. That's why I practically laid on top of Landon. But he didn't say anything to me, so good for me.

Landons POV

I've never been happier than when Cori won and started smilling. I've never seen a prettier smile.

We're watching some boring movie right now, but I keep thinking about her smile. Cori's just leaning on me and I'm trying to keep her close to me.

It's a really comforting feeling.

----- 2 hours later -----

"Lets bake some cookies." Cori said suddenly. Some are still playing games, some are watching a movie, and some are out.

"Okay." Why not. I like any activity with Cori.

Cordelia's POV

We were mixing the batter when I caught Landon staring at me.  Accidentally, when I had flour on my hands, my face got itchy so I scratched myself and now I have flour all over my face. I sigh and look at him.