|27| Argument

TW: VOMIT

Cordelia

It's been a week since this happened to me. Landon's been home with me all week, and we've been doing something every day.

I also found out that it's his birthday in two days, which reminds me that I could buy him something. He's always there for me, he deserves to get something.

By the way, my leg is much better, even though I still have to walk on crutches.

I'm with Landon now, too. I'm sitting in my room with Shadow, Kai and Seth. Shadow sleeps with me every night. I feel so much better when he's with me. He loves to play.

"Aren't you hungry?" Landon asked me. I hear that question every ten minutes.

"I'm not hungry, but if you are, go get something to eat." I replied.

"I'm going, are you sure you don't want to get something to eat?" He asked me again. It's about 5pm now so dinner will be ready soon.

"Not really, I'm not hungry. It's dinner soon anyway."

"Dinner is in 2 hours, but if you don't want anything, I won't force you." He said and went to get something to eat.

Kai and Seth are still playing with Shadow. They love him so much.

After a while, I started hearing screams coming from downstairs.

"WHAT'S BETWEEN YOU TWO!" I heard screams.

I took my crutches and slowly Kai, Seth and I walked downstairs where more and more voices started to echo.

"TELL ME, YOU SON OF A BITCH! DID YOU SLEEP WITH HER?" The voices were getting louder and louder from the living room.

By the time we get to the living room, there are quite a few people here, but the ones arguing are Vincent and Landon.

"NO! WHAT DO YOU THINK OF ME?!" Landon yelled at him.

They look like they're going to start fighting any second.

"LEAVE CORI ALONE, GET OUT OF HERE!" Me? What's going on?

"What's wrong?" I asked.

They all looked at me. It doesn't make me feel good to have everyone looking at me.

"Nothing, nothing's wrong." Vincent said and walked over to me. "Come on." He took my shoulder and forced me to leave the living room, but I backed away from him.

"No. Tell me what's wrong?" I asked them.

"What's going on between you two?" Vincent asked me. He asked me so... seriously. But I don't get it.

"What do you mean? Between what?" I asked him.

"Between you and Landon. What's between you two?" Vincent asked me. What would be between us? I looked at Landon. I don't understand them.

"What? There's nothing between us." I said to Vincent.

"LIES! BOTH OF YOU LIE!" Vincent started screaming. I hate it when someone screams.

The others started screaming too. Practically everyone is arguing. All because of me.

I flinched and started backing up until I hit the wall. Tears started flowing like streams.

I'm just making trouble here.

After a while, someone yelled. "SILENCE!" And everyone got quiet. It was Dad who yelled it.

I looked at them, tears flowing like rivers.

As soon as Landon looked at me, he ran to me.

"Are you okay?" He asked, hugging me. I must be having a panic attack because I'm starting to have trouble breathing.