|26| Shot

Cordelia

After dinner we moved back to the living room. But suddenly Vincent's phone rang.

"Hello?.... what? And where are you? We're going there." Vincent stood up. What's going on?

"Landon's been shot. They're taking him to our hospital." WHAT THE HELL? HOW COULD THIS HAPPEN?

Everyone started to get up, and I got up, but I was slower than they were.

"Can I come with you?" I asked Roman, who was standing next to me.

"Of course. If you want to go." They helped me into the car and off we went. My heart was pounding above average. I just don't want to lose Landon.

But who could have shot him?

The drive to the hospital was really short.

Soon we got out and went in. The hospital isn't that small for being theirs. I expected it to be smaller.

We got out of the car and Roman walked slowly with me, the others walked faster to check out the situation. Honestly, I'm scared to death. I hope nothing happened to him.

Even Kai and Seth came with me. They didn't want to get away from me.

"You can go see Landon, I'll get there." I said to Roman.

"Relax, I believe Landon is fine." Roman said to me.

He calmed me down a little.

Landons POV

I was shot on our mission. I was expecting him to pull his gun, but there were more of our men in that room. Luckily he only shot me in the arm, which is not serious. I'll do paperwork for a while and it will heal.

Luckily, he got caught, too, so I'll get my revenge.

He shot me in the arm, almost at the shoulder. And it's my right arm.

I have information that Vincent and the rest of the family should go. That means Cori should be here soon, too.

They're already bandaging my hand to keep it clean.

I hope they didn't leave Cori at home. I'm supposed to sleep here tonight so they can check on me, but I'd rather be home with Cori.

"Are you okay?" Vinnie came into the room.

"Yeah, I'm fine." I said emotionless. Vinnie came with practically everyone, but I don't see Cori among them. I hope they didn't leave her home alone. But Kai and Seth aren't here either.

The doctor tied my hand and left. It's not the first time I've been shot. I know how to take care of it.

"Where's Cori?" I asked them.

"Relax, she's walking a little slower, but she should be here soon. She's still going with Roman, Kai and Seth." Liam told me.

He just finished and the door opened again. All I could see was Roman. Cori is pretty small so she probably came in, only she's so small I can't see her through them. It's cute.

Since when do I use terms like 'cute'?

"Cori, sit down." The guys made room for her and she walked through. She stood and looked at me for a moment, even smiled softly. I have the urge to smile at her too. I'd like to hug her.

"Are you okay?" She asked me.

"Don't worry, I'm fine." I replied. "Come sit down." I told her and pointed to the seat next to me. I'm sitting on the bed, so there's plenty of room.