|57| No way

TW: SOME SPICY CONTENT HERE.

Cordelias POV

Today Landon took me on another date, but today both me and Landon are so weird. We can't get our hands off each other. Honestly, I really want him, but I'm a little nervous.

As soon as we got home, we both literally ran to his room. I ran too because Landon literally pushed me.

As soon as the door closed, Landon pushed me against the wall and started kissing me.

After a while, Landon gently placed me on the bed and began to kiss my neck. I'd say he knows I'm a little scared.

"I want you so bad, are you sure you want it too? I really won't be mad, if u say no. I'll be happy if you tell me honestly." Landon tried to make sure that I really wanted it. I know that he, if I said that I want to stop, I know that he would stop.

"I want you." I immediately told him.

"Choose a safe word." Landon said, but I didn't really understand him. By the look I gave Landon, Landon must have understood that I didn't understand. "If you want to stop, say your safe word and I will stop immediately. Choose something simple, but it must not be a stop." Landon explained to me.

"Okay, then I pick the word... red."

"Okay."

I want him, but I'm a little scared. Especially after what they did to me.

"You will see that if you are relaxed, you will really like it. And I will make sure that you can relax." Landon said and started kissing my neck again. It's such a wonderful feeling. He calmed me down. A soft moan escaped my mouth. "You're just mine Cori."

His.

Landon slowly removed my dress, leaving me in just my underwear. Luckily, I wore some lingerie I found in my room. But surprisingly, I don't mind it at all. I'm still a little shy, but for the trauma I have, I'm happy with Landon.

I'm a little shy, but I'll get over it.

Landon laid me down gently on the bed. I don't know why it occurred to me, but I started to touch him abs. And I think he loved it, because he grabbed my hand and put it on his abs more, in my opinion, so that I wouldn't be ashamed to touch him.

I felt his fingers move the underwear to the side, the cold hair hitting my soaked sex made me bite my lips, he looked me straight in the eye not breaking eye contact like he was making sure how I felt about everything.

The finger ran up my slit and my breath hitched: "Soaked, you're dripping for me." He said with a smirk on his lips.

He abruptly stuck a finger in me and 'my mouth formed an 'O', another finger was added and a moan escaped.

Landon watched me moan loudly in awe, my mind was empty with no thoughts flooding them.

Landon moved away from me a little and took off his pants along with his shorts.

My eyes widened, Im going to be dead after this.

Before he entered me, he looked at me, just to make sure im ready.

First impressions are not good. It's like someone gave me injections down there, they hurt terribly.

"You're so fucking beautiful, and all mine." Landon said. I love it when he says that. This helps a little with the pain.

It hurt terribly, but I know Landon would never do anything I didn't want to do. And Landon is as careful as possible, you can see it.

Landon took my hands and placed them on his back. "Cori, if it hurt too much, just say your safe word. And if you don't want to stop, take the pain out on my back. I want to feel the pain you feel." Landon said. But I don't want to hurt him. But I guess there is nothing else left for me, because I am unable to speak.