|48| They know... or maybe not

Cordelia

I feel terrible. My stomach hurts a lot and I'm just kind of moody. It's probably because I got my period after so long.

I'm still at Landon's, but Vinnie's here, and he keeps asking questions. I think I'm gonna go lock myself in my room. Even with Shadow.

"Cori, you really need to put something inside you. Then you'll feel sick about not eating-" That's enough, that's enough.

"Please leave me alone." I told them, but I need some more sleep. Obviously, I'm not gonna get it here.

I got out of bed and was about to leave, but Landon pulled me back onto his bed.

"Vinnie, go away. We'll come back when Cori's a little better. Worst case, I'll bring her the food here, but for now, get out of here." Landon explained to Vinnie. I'm so glad I have him.

Vinnie got up and left. Luckily he didn't look upset.

"Thank you, thank you so much. I need some more sleep, I'm kind of tired and I'm sick." I explained to him, I really don't feel so good. I guess as long as I haven't had my period, it's probably come back. "I haven't eaten much, so I haven't gotten my period in a long time, so it's kind of weird for me. How do I explain it to you all? You're all men, you don't understand-" Landon cut me off.

"Don't worry. We'll tell them somehow, and I promise you they'll understand. They'll all be glad you're slowly getting healthier and healthier. Really, trust me." Landon was looking me right in the eye when he said that. I believe him. "I get it, you're not feeling well, keep sleeping if u want." Landon said, snuggling up to me.

Just what I needed, I fell asleep almost instantly.

Landons POV

Cori fell asleep almost immediately. I'd love to lay here with her again, but I should do some work so I can be with Cori. I could also think of a Christmas present for Cori. It's December 15th.

I carefully got out of bed and went to sit at my desk. I'm not going to my office. I want to be here with Cori.

We're trying to keep work to a minimum before Christmas so we can all enjoy it together. Although I'd rather work every Christmas than enjoy it with my family. But this year I'll be with Cori, who I guess will be with everyone.

I'll have to think of something for her.

Vinnies POV

Landon threw me out of the room. I know Cori's his favorite, but this is too much. Cori's clearly not well and he's kicking me out? What if Cori needs professional help?

I have to go to my dad. What if something happened to Cori and no one knows?

"Dad, Cori's not well and Landon kicked me out of the room. What if something happened to Cori?" I came to the office for nothing, worried.

"What happened? How sick is she?" Dad asked me.

"Well, I don't know. Landon kicked me out of his room." I replied.

"Well, I'm gonna go check on her." He said and got up. I hope nothing happened to her.

We got to Landon's room. Dad went in without knocking. We need to find out what's going on with Cori.

Alexander's POV

I hope nothing happened to our Cori. I have to make sure nothing serious happened to her.

We went to Landon's room. Cori's in bed and Landon's working.

"What's going on with Cori? I heard she's sick." I asked him. I went to sit on the bed and looked at Cori. She's asleep.

"She got her period and she's not feeling well. Plus she doesn't know how to tell you. She's a little stressed about it. But let her sleep, she needs it." Landon answered us in that quieter, and more importantly, softer voice. Probably so he wouldn't wake her up.

I was honestly worried that something had happened to her, but I was relieved.

"And does she need to get anything? Does she have everything she needs and wants?" I asked him. I'll do anything for her, but I won't wake her up. 

"I asked, but she didn't want anything."  Landon replied.

I know Cori's in good hands with Landon.

----- 1 hour later -----

Landons POV

Cori has woken up and is in the bathroom, but she's been there for a while. I guess I could go over there and check it out.

I got to the door and immediately heard my Cori crying. I opened the door and saw Cori on the floor.

"Cori? Are you okay?" I asked her in that panicked voice. I don't know what's wrong.

"Oh, nothing, I'm just getting too fat." She's gotta be kidding me. "I'm not gonna be pretty for you." She added.

"Cori, you're the most beautiful and gorgeous girl I've ever met. Cori, no one will ever replace you. Don't cry, my princess." I tried to calm her down somehow. I sat down on the floor beside her and pulled her gently to me and hugged her. I've always hated being hugged or hugged in general, but I'm literally begging Cori to hug me. 

"I'm so sorry, but my hormones are really shaking me right now." She tried to apologize, but she has nothing to apologize for.

"Don't apologize, it's not your fault." I tried to convince her. She's apologizing, even though it's not her fault or anything. I'm gonna try to talk her out of this, even though I don't know if I can unblock her trauma.

"I don't know, I've been feeling guilty of eating lately." She confided in me. "But please don't tell anyone." She quickly added.

"Don't worry, I won't tell anyone." I tried to reassure her. I have a plan.

I threw Cori over my shoulder, to which Cori started laughing. Cute.

I walked over to the bed and threw her on it. I gently straddled her waist so she couldn't escape. "Now I want you to say you're the most beautiful and sweetest woman." Cori just smiled at me but didn't say anything, so I started tickling her. Cori started laughing so hard. It honestly put a smile on my face too. That's why I started tickling her even more. We were both laughing.

"Say it." I'll make her say it.

"Wa-wait, stop tickling me-me." I stopped tickling her.

"Say it." I told her again.

"But I don't want to say it." She confessed to me.

"Say it or I'll start tickling you again and I won't stop." I warned her playfully.

"No! No! No! Okay, okay I'll say it. I'm the most beautiful and sweetest girl-"

"Woman." I complemented her.

We looked deep into each other's eyes.

Now I just have to figure out how to admit I love her. A lot.

----------------------------------------------------------

Hii!
How do you like this book so far?
I love you guys! <3
Sending Love! <3
Bye! <3

Hii! How do you like this book so far? I love you guys! <3 Sending Love! <3 Bye! <3