|17| Help me

Cordelia

It's that fucking Monday again.

Morning was the same as always. And now I'm back in first period with Olivia.

"Look, Jacob's here." Olivia said to me. She must really like him a lot.

"Why don't you ask him if he wants to have lunch with you?"

"I don't know." Olivia replied.

"But he must notice you, he probably doesn't even know you exist." I told her.

"You're right, but not today." Olivia told me. I could understand her being scared. Scared of being rejected.

Class ended and Olivia and I went to our next class together-

"Ughh." Someone bumped into me and all the books I had in my hands fell. I fell, too.

"I'm sorry. Are you okay?" Someone asked me, I looked at the person and was quite taken aback. Either I'm completely stupid or it's Jacob.

"I'm fine. Nothing happened." I'll be honest, it kind of hurt, but what am I gonna do about it.

At least he was such a gentleman that he helped me up and even helped me pick up the books that were lying on the floor.

"Thank you." I thanked him and was about to leave, but he wouldn't let us go. I could tell Olivia was in another world.

"Could I have your names, ladies?" He asked us.

"My name is Olivia and her name is Cori." Olivia said. "Would you like to join me for lunch today?" Olivia asked him. I appreciated her courage, but Jacob kept looking at me, but then he looked at Olivia and answered her.

"Sure, can my friends come with us too?"

"Of course. So 12:05 in the cafeteria."

"See you then, bye." He said and finally left.

"Bye." Olivia greeted back.

"Well you see Olivia, now he's noticed you." I complimented her.

"Thank you Cori, thank you."

----- 3 hours later -----

"I'm going. Do I look okay?" Olivia asked me, you can tell she's nervous.

"You look amazing, don't worry at all." I told her. I'm sure it will turn out fine.

"Ok, I'm going, bye."

"Bye." I said goodbye to her and went to sit at the table where my brothers were already.

"Hey Cori, so how was your morning?" Xavier asked me.

"Good, how about you?" I asked and sat down next to him.

"Cool, you going to get lunch?" He asked me.

"No, thanks. I'm not hungry." I told him. I'm really not hungry. I've been falling back into some kind of sadness lately. I have no appetite at all.

"Why don't you want to eat? Have something with me, please." Xavier literally begged me.

"I don't want anything, I really don't." I told him, putting my hood over my head and laying my head on the table.

Not that I was tired, but unfortunately my nightmares were coming back. I don't know why, but I fear the worst. It gets worse every day.

"Are you okay, Cori?" Either Aiden or Liam asked me. Since I'm not looking at them, I don't know who said it.

"Yeah, I'm fine." I replied. I just want to chill.

"Cori, please tell us what's wrong?" Xavier asked me. I don't want to be mean to them, but I can't help it.

"Nothing's wrong. Leave me alone." I grabbed my bag and left the cafeteria. I don't know what's happening to me.

I walked down the halls, wanting to go outside for a bit, but someone pulled me into a small, dark classroom.

"Who are you?" A male voice asked me. He grabbed me under the neck to keep me from doing.

"Let me go!" I tried to get out of his hands, but he threw me to the ground and lit me up. I hit my head pretty hard when I fell. We weren't in a classroom, we were in the backyard.

"Who are you?" Said the same male voice. When I looked at the person, I realized it was a complete stranger. How did he get in here?

In a reflex of self-defense, I kicked him in the stomach and tried to run away, but he grabbed my arm and slammed me into the wall. My head is splitting with pain.

"You little bitch, what are you? Who are you to the Angelo family?" The guy grabbed me again under the neck and since I was on the ground, he pinned my legs so I wouldn't run away.

"I'm their sister." I tried to say, but since he was choking me, I stuttered.

"Angelos don't have a sister, so I'm asking you again." He punched me in the face. Tears started to flow. I feel myself having a panic attack. "Who are you?" He asked me.

"I'm their sister, leave me alone." I told him.

"ANGELOS DON'T HAVE A SISTER!" He yelled at me and started hitting me. He punched me in the face and then stood up. I thought he was going to leave, but he started kicking me some more. I'm sure he broke my unhealed ribs again.

"So are you going to tell me who you are now?" He asked me. But I can't talk, my body hurts so bad. I started to shake.

"I'll ask you next time." He said and left.

My bag is almost on the other side from me and my body is getting deja vu. But I have to save myself. There's a cell phone in my bag, and I'm not very good with it, but Gray's been showing me a lot of stuff on the phone. Even how to call someone.

I began a slow but painful crawl to my backpack. Fortunately, it was successful. I pulled my phone out of my backpack and found a list of contact numbers. But since my eyes were blurring, I dialed the first number I saw.

Within seconds, the person picked up.

"Hey Cori, is something wrong?" I heard Landon. It was getting foggier and foggier in front of my eyes.

"Help me, please." I tried to say. But Landon won't help me, I have to call either Aiden, Liam or Xavier.

I hung up on him and tried to blur my vision, but it was only getting worse.

Someone started calling me, I assumed it would be Landon, but he wasn't going to help me. I hung up on him again and called a number I saw and let it ring.

"Cori, where did you run off to?" Xavier asked me. I'm so lucky.

"Help me, please." I tried to say, but I wasn't very good at it.

"Shit, Cori, where are you?"

"Restroom." That was all I said. My eyes slowly started to close.

"Cori? Cori! Are you there?"

That was the last thing I heard.

---------------------------------------------------------

Hey!
I hope you liked the new chapter.
You can look forward to the next chapter. ;)
Sending Love! <3
Byee!! <3

 ;)Sending Love! <3Byee!! <3