|13| His apology

Cordelia

Let me tell you, it took me 4 HOURS to clean everything up. I have all these bags lying on the floor because I don't have the energy to pick them up anymore.

I looked at the clock next to me that's laid out on my nightstand. Fucking 6pm. Dinner will be ready soon. I should get ready.

Knock. Knock.

Who is that--

"Can I come in?" I heard Landon's voice.

What does he want here?

"Yes, u can come in!" I yelled so he could hear me through the door.

As soon as I finished speaking, Landon entered my room. What was impossible not to notice was the huge beautiful bouquet he was holding.

"Princess, I wanted to apologize. I shouldn't have said that-" he walked closer to me, on his way placing the bouquet on the table that was next to me and taking both of my small hands in his huge ones."-but...I couldn't hold back. Believe me, I'll try not to let this happen again." He raised one hand and put it on my cheek. In his other hand he held my hand, which he raised to his face and kissed it. He kissed my knuckles. "Will you forgive me? Because if you don't I'll do anything, anything you say to forgive me-" I interrupted him.

"I will forgive you. It's true you didn't have to say it, but you already did, and you apologized to me. I forgive you." I told him. I mean it. I don't want to make any enemies here, and just by what Matteo had said to me, I could tell that he really wasn't apologizing to just anyone. I'm very glad he apologized to me.

"Thank you. Thank you very much. I brought you a flower too." He took it from the table and put it in my hand.

It's beautiful.

"You didn't have to, but it's beautiful. Thank you."  I thanked him.

"Not as beautiful as you." I heard him mumble under his breath.

"What did you say? Sorry, I didn't hear you." I was being stupid, maybe he'll explain it somehow.

"Nothing, nothing." He said.

I unconsciously started blushing. I hope he doesn't see that.

He'd have to be blind.

"Awww, are you blush-"

Knock. Knock.

Again?

"Cori?" Vincent opened the door to my room and saw us immediately. "Dinner is ready."

"I'll bring you a vase after dinner, leave it here for now and come." Landon took the flower from my hand and led me into the dining room.

I took my usual seat, but what surprised me was that Landon sat down next to me.

"Why did you sit next to me?" I asked him. He often sits across from me and still almost on the other side of the table.

"And I can't do that?" He smirked at me. He fucking smirked at me.

"I guess you can." I said and loaded up on some spaghetti. But Landon had to poke me again.

"Is that all you're gonna eat? I hope you eat more." Landon said.

"Yes, i do. Don't worry, I'll eat more." I won't.

About 5 minutes later, I finished it, and Landon had to say something again.

"Look, if you don't eat, I'll feed you myself." He started threatening me playfully.

Why can't he just understand that I'm not hungry anymore. It's a record that I eat a little something three times a day.

He's in a completely different mood today than he was yesterday.

What can I say? Men.

Landons Pov

I can't tell you how relieved I was when Cori forgave me. It's like she took the rocks off my shoulders.

I even saw her blushing. I've never seen anything more cuter or more beautiful.

She's so beautiful, I can't even describe it. She's too sweet and beautiful for this world. I just can't help it.

We just had dinner and I sat down with her.

Because why not?

I noticed she put extremely little food on her plate. Something has to be done about this.

"Is that all you're gonna eat?" I asked her. "I hope you eat more."

"Yes. Don't worry, I'll eat more." I don't think she will.

After about 5 minutes, she finished her meal. I gotta give her some motivation for sure.

"Look, if you don't eat, I'll feed you myself." I'm serious. If she won't eat, I'll feed her.

I even saw her cheeks turn red.

"I'm already full." She told me.

She literally ate an extra small child's portion of spaghetti and she's full?

Guess I'm gonna have to go with plan B.

I took a bowl of fries and poured her a normal portion of fries.

"Pick whatever sauce you want. Do you want me to feed you or are you going to eat it yourself?" I asked her. I guess I'm mean to her.

"But I can't anymore."

"Well, at least a little bit."

"Ugh."

"Please?" Since when did I beg anyone?

"Fine." She finally agreed and started eating the fries.

But unfortunately, she really only ate a few and then she didn't want any more.

"I really can't anymore, I'm full."

"Okay, are you going to your room?" I asked her. Why do I hope so much that she stays here?

Something is really wrong with me.

"I'm going to my room. Good night, Landon."

"Good night, Princess."

--------------------------------------------------------------

Hello!
I hope you enjoyed the new chapter.
Have a nice rest of the day!
I just wanted to apologize for this chapter being a bit shorter.
Sending Love! <3
And I'm sending positive chakras today too! <3
Byeee! <3

Sending Love! <3And I'm sending positive chakras today too! <3Byeee! <3