|59| tattoo?

Landons POV

"Come on Cori, you're going somewhere with me now." I said to Cori and helped her into the car.

"Where are we going?" Cori asked me.

We're going to the tattoo studio. I need to get a tattoo that will remind me of Cori.

At first I wanted to tattoo her bite mark on my shoulder, but now I thought I'd get Cori's finger tattooed on the left side of my chest with her name. I'll get the bite tattoo another time.

We'll be at the tattoo studio in 15 minutes.

I took Cori's hand and we went into the studio together.

I'm honestly surprised she hasn't asked any questions yet.

"Why am I here?" I asked Cori.

"You'll see." I answered her.

"Hello Mr. Scalletta, what would you like to get tattooed?"

"Could you suggest something, because I would like her fingerprint and her nickname to go with it, is there any way to do that?" I asked him.

Cori gave me a look.

"No problem, let's go check it out." He immediately turned around and went to make a suggestion.

"Landon, are you kidding me? You know you don't have to do that." Cori told me right away.

"Cori, but you live so deep in my heart that I need something tattooed to remind me of you every day." I can't stop touching her, I love her so much.

Tattoo artist immediately showed us a design that I liked. So Cori gave me her fingerprint and the tattoo artist started tattooing. I put it on my chest where there was room.

Cori was holding my hand the whole time, even though it didn't hurt at all, but my love language is definitely touch. I can't not touch her.

Cori is the person I have to take by the hand because I don't know what I would do without Cori. I'd be a total loser.

Cori is the most important person in the world to me. And more importantly, my favorite person in the world. I love her with all my heart.

-------------------------------------------------
Hiii!
How are you?
I hope you are doing wonderful.

Sadly, this is the LAST chapter. There is going to be an epilogue and this book is done.

Thank you for all the comments, votes and just for everyone, who read this story and liked it.

This book was mainly written when I was sick or at hospital, so thank you for your support. It means everything for me. ♡

Sending Lots Of Love! <3
Bye! <3

Sending Lots Of Love! <3Bye! <3