|8| meeting HIM

Cordelia

Today is the day I get to meet the Scallets.

This morning has been very chaotic, the boys have been up to something all morning. I woke up to Vincent scratching my hair and saying he had to go see his dad. Whenever I asked them about it, they just said 'I'll tell you later' or 'don't worry about it'.

I'm sitting in 3rd period right now, without Olivia, and I'm bored. No one really wants to talk to me. They're all looking at me weird.

This morning when I came in, my locker was clean. I didn't find any papers in my bag this morning.

Olivia's missing again today, but when she comes, she has to tell me what they're saying about the Angelo family. From the looks I'm getting, I know it's not gonna be good.

I'm starting to regret not asking more times yesterday.

------ 30 minutes later --------

I'm sitting at the table with Xavier when Liam and Aiden come in.

"Hii! How are you?" Aiden asked us. He was kind of happy today for such a weird morning.

I bought a smaller lunch because I can't eat much, I'd throw up.

"I'm fine." I replied. Xavier was looking at his phone the whole time.

I'd rather be at home. I don't like people.

"How are you looking forward to seeing us?" Xavier asked me. I don't even know when he put his phone down.

"I'm looking forward to it." I smiled a little at him, trying to look a little more convincing.

The guys started talking about something. Through the course of their conversation, they tried to get me into the conversation too, but I didn't really want to talk. Still, that one question made my head spin.

"Olivia told me that there's some nasty things being said about you, I feel like people are giving me weird looks. Will you please tell me what's being said about you?" I asked them. The three of them looked at each other as if they didn't know what to say until Liam said -

"You're new here, and you're sitting with us to boot. We hardly ever have anyone new sitting with us, almost never actually. You'll see that in a week they'll get tired of it and won't look at you anymore." Liam tried to reassure me, sounding pretty convincing, but I'll ask Olivia anyway.

My stomach, ribs and head have been hurting since this morning. Unfortunately, I didn't have time to take my medication this morning. I feel like I've been hit by a car. In the chaos this morning, I almost didn't get a chance to touch up my makeup.

"Hmmm... I need to think of a nickname for you, Cordelia is too long" Xavier said next to me and started thinking.

"What?" Like really? A nickname? I like being called Cordelia or Princess. I hope they don't come up with something like my step-dad, it brings back bad memories.

He didn't even finish, and the kids were starting to get up because the bell was ringing.

We started to get up too, the boys walked me to my class and after saying goodbye they went to their classes.

-------

School just ended, neither of the boys are coming home with me because they said they have to go help their dad. I also offered to help a number of them, only they told me to go home and rest. I'm glad they sent me home. On the way home, I thought I was going to throw up.

When I got home Samantha was in the kitchen playing with Kai and Seth. I just gave them a quick hello and ran to my room.

As soon as I got there, I ran to the toilet and emptied my stomach. I threw up all  my lunch and breakfast.