|49| Alexandra

Alexanders POV

I'm in the kitchen and it's almost noon. Christmas is in 3 days so I'm trying to get some presents for the kids.

"Hi dad." Cori and Landon greeted me and went to make something probably for breakfast.

Knock. Knock.

Who is it? We're all home.

I got up and walked to the door, which I carefully opened.

There was a woman standing there.  Is it Alexandra?

"Hello Xander, I heard you adopted Cordelia, but I'm not going to let that happen, I want her back." Xander said. No way.

"I'm not giving Cori to you. She's already ours, you obviously weren't interested." I told her coldy. There's no chance of taking Cori away from us.

"But I want her back!"

Landons POV

Cori is making toast right now. Xander ran off somewhere.

"But I want her back!" We heard shouting.

"What's going on in there?" Cori asked me gently, panicked.

"I'm going to go check it out." I told her and followed Xander. "But you stay here." I added to her. I couldn't stand the feeling of her getting hurt.

But behind me, security was already walking to the front door. When I got to the door, I saw a strange woman. She reminds me a little of someone, but I'm not entirely sure who she is either.

"But I want Cordelia back, I have more claim on her than you do!" The woman started screaming hysterically that she wanted Cordelia back.

I know who she is now. Alexandra, Cordelia's mom.

But why does she want her back? Isn't she already dead? I'm not giving Cori to her, no way.

Security tried to grab her, but she got away from them and ran inside.

I turned around to grab her so she wouldn't find Cori, but Cori must have been standing right behind me because that hysterical bitch grabbed her hair and pulled it, Cori tried to kick her away, but it must have hurt because she was practically ripping her hair out.

I reacted immediately with Xander. I grabbed Cori and security and Xander grabbed the hysterical woman. She wouldn't let go of her hair. Security even held her hands so she couldn't yank and pull Cori's hair.

I held Cori to keep her from getting scared, and I held the piece of hair the woman was holding to keep her from pulling it out.

Security took a stun gun and hit her with it. She let Cori go and I immediately took Cori bridal style and carried her to my room. I sat her down on the bed and looked at her to make sure she was really okay.

"Are you okay?" I asked her to make sure, even verbally.

"I'm fine... but... who was that?" She asked me. I'm not sure myself.

"I have no idea, we need to find out how she got here." I replied.

Cori stood up and hugged me tightly. "Landon, please never let go."

"You're the only thing worth holding onto."

"I don't want you to give me to her. I want to stay here with you. She's been mean to me." She started telling Cori in a panicked voice. I think she knows who is she.

"Don't worry, Cori. I'm not letting you out of my arms." I tried to calm her down. I'm not gonna let her go.

"But- but she's crazy. She'll do anything. And I don't want her to take me away from you."

I moved away from her and took her face in my hands. "Cori, trust me, I'm not letting you go. And even if she's planning something, we'll know in advance and that's why we'll be careful. We're always two steps ahead and trust that no one will take you off my hands."

"Thank you." I hugged her again. I need her in my arms. I'm afraid I'm gonna lose her.

I'll never let her go.

Cordelia's POV

I'm getting a headache. I think I'm gonna go take a painkiller.

"Landon, I'm going to get a painkiller, I have a headache." I told him and got out of bed, but Landon grabbed my arm and sat me back down on his bed.

"I'll get it for you, lay down." Landon said and I laid down because my head was literally pounding. I guess the shock made my head hurt so bad. Shadow laid down next to me.

Landon always has to chase Shadow away at night because Shadow really likes to lay on my face at night. Landon always pushes him away and he lays down at my feet.

"Here's your ibuprofen and water, are you feeling any better?" Landon asked me.

"A little. I think I got it from the shock though, because I thought she was dead." I confided in him.

"Maybe close your eyes for a second. I don't mind you not sleeping, but you should get some general rest." Landon told me, sitting down on the bed next to me. My head hurts incredibly bad. 

Knock. Knock.

Landon and I heard a knock on the door.

"Enter." Landon answered in a different voice. He doesn't talk to me in that voice.

Seth and Kai walked into the room. "Will you watch our show, please?" Little Seth asked us.

"Sure, show us." I told them and they pulled out this big exercise ball from behind the door.

Seth and Kai kept trying to jump over the ball and couldn't. They kept falling over but they were laughing about it and that made me happy. Honestly, even Landon smiled, even though he wasn't looking at them.

Well then Seth fell to the ground and Kai fell on top of Seth right after him.

Honestly my heart stopped, but as soon as I heard them laughing I started laughing too. They always know how to make me laugh.

Shadow jumped off the bed and went to check on them just in case. But as soon as he knew nothing was wrong, he started licking them and laid down next to them.

Landon and I were dying laughing on the bed. I mean, I was dying laughing, but Landon was laughing too.

Then Seth and Kai both picked themselves up and went to show it to someone else. After they left, I got comfortable and Landon cuddled up to me. I love this feeling.

I looked into his eyes and Landon looked into mine. I've never had more intense eye contact in my life.

Slowly, I moved closer to Landon, and Landon moved closer to me.

Our lips connected, I've never seen anything like it in my life. I felt like I was flying. I got butterflies in my stomach. I've never been flattered in my life.

After our lips parted, I looked over at Landon and we both smiled at each other.

After a while, I somehow fell asleep. But I felt really safe.

----------------------------------------------------------

Hi guys!
Hope you have a wonderful day! Sending Love! <3
Bye! <3

Hi guys! Hope you have a wonderful day! Sending Love! <3 Bye! <3