|18| Cori

TW:SELFHARM, ABUSE

Xaviers POV

As soon as Cordelia called me, I knew something was wrong. And as soon as she said restroom, I knew where to go.

"Come on, Cori called me and it sounded like she was fainting." I told the guys and we went straight to the bathroom.

"How do you know she's here right now?" Aiden asked me.

"Just come." I opened the door and Cordelia was lying on the floor, covered in blood.

"Shit Cori!" Aiden and I immediately ran over to see if she was even alive. Liam called an ambulance.

"Cori, Cori! Get up, please!" We can't lose her. We just can't!

"She's alive, I can feel her pulse, but it's very weak." Aiden said. She's alive, and she needs to stay that way.

"The ambulance will be here shortly." Liam announced.

"Who the fuck could have done this to her?"

"Whoever it was, we need to tell dad."

"Let's get her out of here so the ambulance can find us." Liam took her carefully and we walked to the front of the school where the ambulance was already waiting.

"What happened to her?"

"We don't know. She must have been beaten up."

"She's stable, we'll take her to the hospital, you can come to the hospital."

They put Cori in the car and drove off. Liam called Alexander who said he'd come get us.

In the confusion, I didn't even notice that Landon had called. I honestly don't know what he wanted, but I might as well tell him what happened to Cordelia.

I started to call him and he picked up like instantly.

"Xavier, what's going on in there? Cori called me and she was weird." Landon asked me.

"Cordelia was beaten, we found her in the restroom at school covered in blood and unconscious." I told him. I know Landon and I know he has feelings for Cordelia so I also know how he will be.

"Is she okay? I'm coming to you."

"I'm going straight to the hospital. She's been taken by the ambulance. We're waiting for Alexander to come get us and we'll go there too." Before I knew it, Alexander was here. "I have to go, I'll see you at the hospital."

We got into Alexander's car and he immediately started asking us questions, I could tell he was very angry, but he was also pretty worried about Cordelia. I think I'm still dead along with Liam and Aiden.

"What happened to her?! You weren't with her?!"

"She was being weird, so we let her calm down." Liam said.

"I'll deal with you at home later." Alexander parked outside the hospital and we got out.

Immediately the receptionist asked Alexander.

"Cordelia Angelo, where is she?"

"You go over there, there's an emergency, then ask a doctor there and he'll tell you about her condition." She guided us.

We didn't hesitate and went to the emergency room where Cordrelia should be.

The very first doctor we met, Alexander asked.

"Cordelia Angelo. How is she?"

"I don't know, but I'll send a doctor who knows something about her condition. Wait here." After he finished, he walked over to a little reception area where he asked. "Cordelia Angelo. Which doctor knows anything about her?"