|52| Bath

Landons POV

"Cori? Aren't you coming in the tub with me?" I asked Cori.

"What? Like naked?" Cori asked me.

"If you want." I answered her. "But we can wear swimsuits. I'll be happy if you come in the tub with me." I tried to convince her. I moved closer to her. Cori was sitting on the bed, so I stood between her legs and took her cheeks in my hands. "Please, come with me." I tried to convince her.

"Okay." As soon as she finished, I normally wanted to jump to the ceiling.

"Yes, go get changed." I immediately went to get changed because I was as happy as a little kid. I'd rather we were naked, but I respect Cori and I understand her.

As soon as I changed, I went to fill the tub and put some candles around the tub and even found some roses in the living room, so I put some rose petals in the tub. I got one more surprise for her.

Cori still hasn't come in, so I went to check on her.

"Cori?" I walked into her room.

"I'm coming, just a minute!" I heard her voice from the bathroom.

A few minutes passed and Cori finally came out. But she came out with a bathrobe. I got up and went over to her. But it seemed to me that Cori couldn't stop looking at my abs. I love that girl.

Cordelia's POV

I walked out of the bathroom and my eyes immediately fell on Landon. Especially his abs.

Landon stood up and walked over to me. But I couldn't stop looking at his body and his tattoos.

"How come I've never seen any of your tattoos in all this time?" I asked to distract myself from the fact that I was literally drooling all over him.

"Cori, my tattoos have always been visible." Landon said and put his hand behind my back to pull me into his room. I've never blushed more in my life.

I see that Landon, in the time it took me to find my bathing suit, had filled the tub, put in a few candles, and even found a rose somewhere. Wait what? Where did he get a rose?

"Where did you get the rose-" Landon cut me off by putting his finger on my mouth to stop me from talking.

"Get in the tub, I'll get something." Landon left me in the bathroom and ran off to get something else. That's why I went to lie down in the tub. The water is nice and hot. I love hot water, but I don't know how Landon knows that."Cori, I brought wine and juice, because I don't know if you drink wine." Landon came running over and didn't hesitate to get in the tub across from me. Except Landon's tall, so his feet are right next to my head. But I don't mind.

"I'd love some wine." I said and took the glass from him. Landon opened the wine and poured me and him some wine.

"Cheers." Landon and I said, clinking glasses.

Immediately, we heard the bathroom door open, and we were there. I was scared, even though I'm not doing anything illegal.

"Shadow!" I yelled at him, but he went to the tub anyway. Landon started laughing softly. "Shadow! What are you doing here?" He almost always comes to my bathtub. Poor guy whimpers when I'm in the bathroom and Landon always lets him in. He always takes a toy that I have to throw in here.

But this time he brought a ball, and he threw it into the tub without hesitation.

"Shadow. Its wet, I can't throw it now." I explained. I think he understood, even though he pretended not to hear. Typical man.

I think he wanted revenge, so he jumped into the tub on Landon's feet.

"Shadow!" I yelled at him, but he took it all as a game. He ran out of the tub and into the bedroom, so he's gonna get everything wet.

Landons POV

I think we've gone a little overboard with the wine. I drank a little more than she did, but still, compared to Cori and me, it's indescribable.

I didn't mean to get her drunk. But at least Cori's smiling. And that's the reason I'm alive, thanks to Cori, because I don't know what I'd do without her. Cori is the reason I smile. And I'm more than just in love with her.

"Landon? Can I wash your hair?" Cori asked me. Oh i love it, when Cori touches my hair.

"Yeah sure." I said and turned my back to her. I love it when Cori touches my hair. I've never liked any contact with other people.

I handed Cori a shampoo to wash my head with. Cori got right to it, and I lathered up my head to make it easier for her because she's really drunk.

Cori then put the shampoo on her hands and started massaging the shampoo into my hair. I think I'm gonna get her drunk more often so she can wash my hair. I hated it when someone touched my hair or my abs. When I was sleeping with a one-night stand, she was forbidden to touch my hair, my abs, and she wasn't allowed to kiss me. But with Cori, I want her to do things like that. I literally DEMAND it from her because I love it. I love Cori.

When she put a shampoo in my head and flushed it down my throat, I just had to ask.

"Can I wash your hair now?" I asked her.

"Okay." Cori said and turned her back to me so I could get to her hair.

----- 25 minutes later -----

Cori and I had just gotten out of the tub and were lying in bed together, snuggled up together.

"Cori, would you like to go on a date with me?" I asked her. I know it's her birthday on February 3rd, so I'd like to surprise her.

"I'd love to go on a date with you." Cori said and smiled at me.

That made my day. Mine and mine alone, Cordelia.

----------------------------------------------------------
Hi!
I hope your doing good!
We are slowly going to the end, but dont worry, Im writting some smut for you! ;)
Sending Love! <3
Bye! <3

----------------------------------------------------------Hi! I hope your doing good!We are slowly going to the end, but dont worry, Im writting some smut for you! ;)Sending Love! <3Bye! <3