|35| Date?

Cordelia

About an hour after Landon asked me out, we decided we might as well get up. It was 10am. Shadow was still asleep in his little bed.

Honestly, I had a really, really good time with him.

Landon told me he'd put that cream on my hands and wrap my hands with bandages. Then Ill have breakfast with him, and then he'd go do some errands.

We both sat down on the bed and Landon helped me take off the bandages, which immediately showed my wounds that I had made the day before. I don't understand why I did that.

"I wanted to apologize. I really didn't mean to-"

"I know, it was kind of a mistake. This was such a mistake, too. I forgive you, don't worry about it." I tried to calm him down. I know it was just an accident.

"Thank you. Wear some comfortable warm clothes for our date.  We'll be outside. But make sure you have a dress ready, because we're going to eat later." Comfortable warm clothes? Okay. Dress should be okay, too.

Landon carefully put the cream on my hands. I have to say, he was very careful not to hurt me, which is sweet.

Then he carefully wrapped a bandage around it and we both headed towards the dining room.

We ate some leftover food and Landon left.

I'm curious to see what he'll do for me.

----- 4pm -----

It's already 4pm and I decided I could use a little bit of make-up. I've been mostly playing with Shadow all morning and a little bit of the afternoon.

I've decided to wear this dress, only I'll have to take off the bandages and I don't know if I should put makeup on it. I think I'm gonna go ask Vinnie, because I don't want to get picked on for taking off my bandages or putting makeup on my wounds. They're comfortable, but if neither works out, I can forget about the dress and eat in my warmers and jacket.

I knocked on Vinnie's door. "Enter." I heard and paddled to Vinnie's room.

"Vinnie? You know I'd like to wear a dress tonight, but I'd have to take off the bandages and put makeup on-"

"Cori, you have to get it off first. You can take them off if you want, but please don't put makeup on. And why do you want to wear a dress for tonight?" Vinnie asked me. How am I supposed to tell him that his best friend asked me out?

"Landon asked me out on a date and told me to wear a comfy dress because we're going out to eat. But then, I'm supposed to put on warm, comfortable clothes first." I explained.

"What? Landon asked you out?" Vinnie asked me in surprise. I probably shouldn't have said that. I just shook my head at him, saying yes.

"Look, I'll tell you something, sit down." I sat down next to him and Vinnie started telling me. "Look, since you've been with us, Landon's a different person. Landon never really talked to us and he was emotionless. I'm glad he's changed, and I'd say he has feelings for you, but don't tell him i told you, okay?" I'm kind of shocked. Like he has feelings for me?

"Okay, I'm not gonna tell him anything."

"And I'll tell you something else. Trust me, Landon doesn't care what you wear. He accepts you for who you are. So even if you go on the date like that, he won't mind. But give him a hard time and put on a beautiful dress."

"Okay, thank you. Can I at least take the bandages off?" I asked him.

"You can take them off, but don't put make-up on." He told me. I'm going to wear a different dress than the one I was planning on wearing, I'm going to wear some long sleeved shirts so my arms don't show.

"Ok thanks, I won't bother you anymore." I got up and walked slowly to the door.

"You didn't bother me whenever you came in here. My door is open for you. Everyone else's door is open for you."

"Thank you." I hugged Vinnie gently, said goodbye, and went to decide what clothes to wear.

In the end, I decided to wear a black long-sleeved shirt. I'm gonna put on my hair so I have some soft curls and put on some makeup so I'll be ready for dinner. I sincerely hope we don't go running or anything.

I've been doing my makeup for almost an hour and I haven't put on much makeup. Really, just a little. My hands were shaking so badly, which is probably why I was doing it for so long. But I did it. It's 4:47, which means I still have a little time.

I went to the mirror and started looking around. I can't believe it's me. I don't recognize myself. I'm gonna look different. I've gained a lot of weight in the last few months, too.

I quickly took off the dress and put on leggings and sweatpants. I put a T-shirt over that, then a sweatshirt and a jacket.

I decided to go to the living room and wait for Landon. I'm practically taking nothing with me. Hopefully I won't need anything.

I went down to the living room, where Landon was waiting in his warm-ups and open jacket, holding a huge rose bouquet in his hand.

"Hi, Landon." Landon turned and smiled at me. He rarely smiles.

"Hi Cori." He greeted me and handed me this huge bouquet of roses. "Here's a smaller one."

"Smaller?" I asked him and laughed. "It's huge, thank you!" I carefully took the bouquet in my hand and hugged him gently. He hugged me back. "Thank you."

"You don't have to thank me. Will you keep the flower here?" Landon asked me.

"I think I'll keep it here." I told him and placed it in the vase with water that was already there.

Landon gently grabbed my hand and started to pull me out to his car. I have to say, it's really cold outside. Plus, the first snow had finally fallen. I haven't even had a chance to enjoy it yet.

We got to his car and he opened the door like a gentleman and helped me into the car.

Landon then got in the driver's seat and we took off. I don't even know where to.

"And tell me where we're going?" I asked him, even though I knew he probably wouldn't answer me anyway.

"I won't tell you, it's a surprise." He told me.

I wonder what he is going to surprise me with.

----------------------------------------------------------

Hii! I hope you're doing great!
Sending Love! <3
Bye! <3

Hii! I hope you're doing great!Sending Love! <3Bye! <3