;Wish; Chapter 9

;Jet Moon;
Elizabeth's Pov:

Jax walked into the living room everyone was gathered in. I bit my lip, he looked very handsome like always.

The scent from my mate wanted to make me go crazy, he always smelled of fresh strawberries and the intoxicating scent of Fraser fir. I shook my head snapping my head out of it.

It kept getting harder to act as Alpha Hunter's mate, he was like a brother to me. Jax sat down next to me, his arm accidentally brushed mine sending electricity throughout my body.

I shivered when sparks shot through my arm. Jax clenched his jaw "So what do you guys want to do?" He asked, I bit my lip and forced myself to scoot closer to Alpha Hunter.

Alpha Hunter looked at me then wrapped his arm around my shoulders, I mentally cringed. It felt so wrong to do, but we were all forced to act.

I hated being the Luna, I sucked at being one. I was better at being second in command, a beta than an alpha female.

"How about we play a card game?" Shasta, one of the warriors suggested. Our pack always had a gathering in our pack house to play games every so often.

It was like a tradition, but that tradition always forced Alpha Hunter, Jax, and I to act, and each time it got more difficult.

"We always play card games. Why not do something else this time?" Alpha Hunter asked.

His voice was always very cold, and even though I had been with him for two years I was still terrified of him. His Alpha tone was terrifying and he was always very distant.

I hope his mate doesn't run away from how cold his personality is, he's very nice don't get me wrong. He's just cold.

Jax looked at both of us and clenched his fist. "How about a board game?" Alpha Hunter suggested.

Both Jax and I shook our heads "No, we also always do that too. Why don't we try something else?" I suggested.

"Yeah, but what?" Jax asked, his emerald green eyes staring deep into my soft blue ones.

I wanna sit by our mate!

Nina, my wolf complained.

You know we can't... at least not yet

Nina sighed in my head and went quiet.

I looked at Shasta and some other people who were gathered in the living room "How about we play spin the bottle?" I suggested.

Everyone's faces lit up "That's a great idea, Luna!" Grey another one of the warriors called out.

I cringed mentally being called a Luna. It didn't feel right, but I shrugged it off "I'll go get a bottle," I said and stood up.

"I'll come with you" Jax stood up, I looked over at him and gave him a warm smile.

We both walked into the kitchen, I turned around when I heard a growl. Jax was standing behind me, his eyes switching from his emerald eyes to a dark shade of green meaning Griffin; his wolf wanted to take over.