;Planning; Chapter 43

;Jet Moon;
Pov: Aylean

I rocked back and and forth on my the back of my heels as I waited for the Beta to show up at the location he wanted us to meet.

This man was an hour late, and I was beginning to debate leaving. I almost got caught by the patrol twice and yet here I was, still standing.

For what reason? I don't know, Satin was telling me to leave, but for some reason I'm still here and not at the cottage with my pack members.

My head turned into the direction where I heard a twig snap in the forest around me. After a brief moment Jax peered through the shadows with his hands raised in surrender.

"Jeez it's just me, no need to get defensive Omega" Jax mumbled.

I raised my brow at him and grumbled "I am not an Omega. Also where the heck have you been!? I've been waiting here for a fricken hour! Do you know how difficult it is to avoid your patrol?!" I rambled.

Jax chuckled and smiled at me "Sorry, I had to slip away from Aztec's watchful eyes, and I had to make a believable lie on to why I had to go out."

I raised a brow at him and leaned against a tree trunk, "Oh? And what did you tell your precious Alpha" I mocked.

Jax frowned "Why do you mock your mates title?"

"I mock his title because he hasn't earned my respect yet." I replied simply as I pushed off the tree trunk and walked closer to the Beta in front of me.

Jax raised a brow, "But why? Aren't all Omega's supposed to be submissive, and you're a runt too so that would mean it's even scarier for you."

I glared at him and showed him my teeth, which also means a threatening gesture "Do I act like every Omega you've seen? Does it look like I cower in fear when I see someone stronger than me?"

Jax stayed silent for a moment before replying "No..."

"Exactly, and why that is. I will only to tell when you earn my trust" I muttered.

Jax nodded "So Luna," he mocked.

I shot him a glare and he actually backed up a step, he gulped and raised his hands up in surrender.

"Jeez I'm sorry," Jax shuddered "Never thought I would fear an Omega."

I rolled my eyes.

I swear the stereotype that all Omegas were weak was getting on my nerves.

Like Jeez I get it, technically I'm not on Omega, but I was raised to be one.

That didn't go too well, when Satin constantly reminded me that we are a true Alpha, but before I shifted for the first time, I was an Omega, and even then I never let anyone boss me around like a lost puppy.

"Would you quit calling me an Omega." I practically hissed the threat, "I have a name and I gave it to you so use it."

Jax nodded quickly "Yes madam" he said jokingly. The man bowed in front of me mockingly. He glanced up at my reaction through his emerald green eyes.

I shot him a glare, he chuckled "Just teasing, anyways do you have a nickname I can call you, Aylean?" Jax said as he stood up straight.

I shrugged "Since technically we will be acting as mates for awhile," I looked at him and smiled lightly.

Why couldn't my mate be this nice?

Satin scowled at me and huffed like a angry kitten in my head.

Oh come on we both know he's more of gentleman then Aztec, like the man fricken told him to kidnap us!

Hmph. Still our mate is perfect.

Girl. Did you forget he's acting lovey dovey with another she-wolf?

Satin growled and I smiled.

Do whatever you have to do. Teach our mate a lesson.

Finally on board.

"Give me a nickname," I told him "Something that says we're mates, in order to buy off both our packs"

Jax furrowed his brows together, "Your in a pack? I thought you were a rouge?"

I nodded "I'm am... well technically. My Pack hasn't been registered as a pack quite yet."

"So your Alpha hasn't went through the procedure of registering your pack?" Jax asked.

I shrugged "Nope, kinda been difficult to go register a pack when I am constantly being chased by Jet Moon wolves or being kidnapped by them" I raised a brow at Jax.

"Fair. Okay, so how are we going to introduce us as mates?" Jax asked.

"Hmm, I don't think we should do that until we're a week in." I mumbled my thoughts out loud.

"What do you mean by that?" Jax asked.

I looked at the man, his emerald green eyes stared at my brown eyes, and I felt my heart flutter for just a moment.

What the heck?

I shook my head clearing my thoughts, "I mean, in order to make it believable and not just random. You have to go out of the pack territory more often, and we both need our scents on each other."

Jax's eyebrows went up "When did you come up with this plan?"

I shrugged "I don't know, like now?"

"Really? I mean it's a good plan." Jax mumbled to himself. "But how do you plan on getting our scents on each other?" Jax questioned.

I thought for a moment "Well, how about pieces of clothing?" I suggested.

Jax shook his head "That won't work, Alpha Hunter will sense something is off when I randomly bring your clothes."

"Hm... true," I mumbled to myself  "So what do you suggest?"

Jax shrugged "I think the only way to subtly get our scents on each other will have to be by hugging, also we're going to need each other's phone numbers." the man said as he pulled out his phone from his front pocket.

I nodded and pulled my phone from my front pocket of my black leggings. I handed him my phone and he handed me his, I typed my number quickly then took the this time to study him.

"So Jax, what will you be calling me?" I asked softly.

Jax looked at me and furrowed his brows trying to think of a name "Princessa."