;Shock; Chapter 68

;Cabin;
Pov: Keith

I stared at Luna Aylean wide-eyed as she shifted into her wolf form. The black she-wolf shook her fur and bared her teeth at the large golden wolf.

Compared to Alistair's wolf, Luna Aylean seemed just a little larger than a pup. Her gaze was fixated on her brother and I exchanged glances with my dad; Zane.

He was worried for her, and honestly so was I. The difference between their stature is crazy, it was a miracle how she defeated him the first time, but this time she was in heat and her body was weak.

I honestly have no idea how she was standing, it shocked me how she stood up to everyone the first time.

When Zahara is in heat she can't move, and can barely talk because of the unbearable pain. So it confused me how Luna Aylean acted like the heat barely bothered her.

Alistair lunged at Luna Aylean, and I clenched my fists. I wanted to join to protect our Luna, but I couldn't because Alistair had challenged her.

Luna Aylean dodged by jumping to the side, her black fur blended with the shadows behind her.

Alistair kept trying to nip Luna Aylean, but she kept dodging each hit, Alistair's moves seemed unorganized and it looked like he was trying to hit her blindly just to get a hit in.

Has he ever fought in his life?

Doesn't look like it.

Slate answered. I clenched my fists, my feet were itching to join the fight. "He will kill her! Look at how small her form is compared to him," Aztec growled out.

I looked over at him and gritted my teeth. He was right, Luna Alyean may have beaten him once, but this time she was weak and she stood no chance against an angry Alpha.

"We should stop the fight" I quipped, I didn't want Luna Aylean getting killed, or hurt.

"I'm going to stop it, I can't watch her get killed over something so stupid," Aztec growled, he pulled off his shirt and was about to shift.

Davion put a hand on his shoulder causing the Alpha to shoot him a glare "Let her fight this out Hunter," he put his hand away and looked over at his siblings fighting "She won't lose."

Aztec growled lowly. I bit my lip, and Davion made eye contact with me. I shook my head, but Davion smiled at me, and I gritted my teeth.

Will she really win? In this state?

Alistair began circling Luna Aylean, and she simply stared at him. The Alpha continued to speed up his speed, but Luna Aylean seemed unphased by it.

Alistair tried lunging at Luna Aylean again, but she ducked to the ground causing him to fall and tumble to the ground.

I smiled, I remembered when she used the same move on Zahara when we first met.

I shuttered at the thought. When we had to follow His orders, I was so happy that we found someone who actually protected us.

Alistair stood up, shaking the dirt off his fur; he then bared his teeth at Luna Aylean as she turned around. He growled loudly and I whimpered as he released pheromones with a growl.