;Hunter; Chapter 20

;Cottage;
Aylean's Pov:

The cottage was a much larger on the inside, as soon as you entered there was a large opening for people to place their shoes, the floors were tiled in said area. The main floors were oak, including the walls covered in oak wood.

The living room was decorated with brown leather couches, along with a large brown carpet that covered the floor. A medium sized coffee table made out of birch wood stood on-top of the carpet.

I glanced over at the three mates then clutched onto one of  the straps on my backpack "This village has to belong to another Alpha, which Alpha is it?" I asked lightly. Emilia winced at the thought and Satin growled in my head at the her action.

"Alpha Hunter.." Edric answered with venom dripping from his words; my eyes went wide. Alpha Aztec Amaruq Hunter. I shook my head and walked over to the kitchen inside the cottage.

"Let's not think about that. I'm sure we can avoid him, he has many pack members." I murmured "I highly doubt he will notice a couple rouges that scavenge the territory,"

Asher nodded "He and the rouges on the stretch have an agreement, that if we don't hurt his pack mates we can live in the village," he explained.

He sounds understanding!

Don't let that fool you Satin, you know how fake Alistair always acted around the pack.

Satin growled in my head at the thought of our eldest brother, and I grimaced causing Emilia, Asher & Edric to notice my discomfort. "Are you okay Luna?" Asher asked softly.

"Yeah, just a memory." I smiled lightly "Now, I'm going to go shopping cause I need different clothes. You three have fun" I murmured.

It felt like I was the fourth wheel in the group and I needed a small breather from all the touchy and loving actions from the three mates. I walked out of the kitchen and over to the front door, I pulled on my shoes.

"Be careful Luna! There are guards from Alpha Hunter's pack all around the city" Emilia yelled after me, and I chuckled.

"I will, if anything I will mind link you three." I said then walked out, closing the door behind myself and locking it.

My thoughts drifting to Davion, it hasn't even been a day and I already miss him. He was my best friend the only one I ever trusted.

I mean sure I have the other three, but I still didn't trust them completely. Being ranked as the Omega gave Satin and I major trust issues with people.

You okay Aly?

Satin asked, I nodded in reply and continued walking.

Yeah I'm fine, just missing Davion is all.

I miss him & Osiris too...

I continued walking down the stone pathway towards the village, my mind swirling with thousands of thoughts as my senses went on high alert.

The scent of people linger in my nose, so it wasn't too hard to know what direction I was going exactly.

;Village;
3rd person Pov: