;Men; Chapter 63

;Cabin;
POV: Aylean

I gagged when I saw Alistair and Davion shift, Davion looked offended while Alistair looked pissed. I heard a snicker from Jax and a chuckle from Aztec.

I closed my eyes and turned around, "I did not need to see that!" I groaned. Great now I will need to bleach my eyes.

"Rude." Davion muttered, "You don't have to sound so revolted. We saw you, you think I wanted to see that." I could almost hear him rolling his eyes behind me.

I opened my eyes and stared at the tree. "Well it's a good thing you didn't look at the other two." Davion mumbled.

"What's that supposed to mean?" Aztec growled, "How dare you."

Alistair growled "Don't speak to my Beta that way."

"You're from Ivory Pack, what the fuck are you doing in my territory?" Aztec snarled.

"Hey Aly?" Davion whispered.

"Hm?" I questioned.

"Why the heck are you on the floor?" He asked a bit louder. Which stopped the two idiot Alphas argument.

"I can't move." I stated simply.

This caused all of them to basically growl out, and I rolled my eyes. "Not in that way you idiots" I muttered.

"I never said I thought that." Jax chipped up.

"Mhm sure," I rolled my eyes. I heard footsteps towards us, and I recognized Zane's and Keith's scents.

'Luna Aylean... why are you facing the tree?' Zane mind-linked.

'Don't Question it.' I answered

I heard shuffling behind me, and Alistair began to complain "I won't take your stupid clothes. I don't know where they're from."

Why is he so stubborn?

Because he's related to us.

"Alistair Ralph Beowulf, If you do not Shut Up and take the clothes." I gritted out.

"You don't tell me what to do." Alistair growled out.

"Now." I said coldly.

I heard an audible gulp come from my eldest brother and a snicker from Davion.

I heard some shuffling come from behind me, which I assumed was all of the guys changing into the clothes that Zane and Keith brought them.

Aztec grunted, "This shirts too small" he complained.

'They're done changing Luna Aylean' Keith mind-linked. I shuffled and turned to look at the six men in front of me, I stood up and my legs wobbled a bit.

Before I could register what was going on, I was pulled into an embrace by Davion who hugged me like I haven't seen him in ten years.

Zane, Keith, And Aztec all went into a defensive mode and all got ready to throw punches. I gasped as Davion hugged me tighter, was this man trying to murder me?